How Our Lawyers Help
We fight on behalf of accident victims to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. We understand how stressful this time is for people, and our goal is to shoulder that burden so you can focus on recovery. Personal injury lawyers:
- Collect evidence to identify the cause of the accident and demonstrate the other party's liability.
- Gather medical evidence to document the full extent of the injury.
- Negotiate a settlement with the defendant’s insurance company.
- Prepare your case for trial if we don't receive an offer of adequate compensation.
How Much Is My Case Worth?
Because no two cases are identical, there is no way to estimate the value of a given claim in advance. Your total compensation will depend on how seriously you were injured and the extent of the other party's liability. That said, Morgan & Morgan has recovered individual settlements in the millions of dollars. One client was awarded more than $47 million in a car accident lawsuit.
We seek compensation for:
- Past, current, and future medical expenses
- Lost income and diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Loss of companionship
- Rehabilitation and therapy expenses
- Other accident-related costs
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one has been injured, you may be entitled to financial compensation. We charge no upfront costs — we get paid only if we win. Fill out a free case evaluation to get in touch with Morgan & Morgan today.