Why Morgan & Morgan?
Not just any law firm will do when your financial future is at stake. Morgan & Morgan has a long track record of success that includes:
- More than three decades fighting on behalf of injury victims
- Over $7 billion recovered on their behalf
- Upwards of 500,000 cases since 2015
- Verdicts 20 times what was offered pre-trial
As America’s largest personal injury law firm, we have the resources to take on any insurance company. With hundreds of attorneys and thousands of support staff across dozens of states, we’re prepared to take on virtually any case.
Can I Afford an Attorney?
At Morgan & Morgan, we believe that everyone is entitled to high-quality legal representation. It costs nothing to hire one of our attorneys. What’s more, we don’t get paid until we obtain a favorable settlement or jury verdict. Our fee is just a percentage of the winnings.
How Much Is My Case Worth?
It’s difficult to say how much any claim is worth before reviewing the facts. However, you can rest assured that Morgan & Morgan attorneys will work tirelessly on your behalf and never settle for a penny less than you deserve.
Our legal team can examine all of the short- and long-term effects of your injury, including those the insurance company might gloss over. We’ve done this before, and know how to identify the true value of a claim.
Damages we might pursue on your behalf include:
- Medical costs including hospital bills, surgery, physical therapy, and medication
- Property damage
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning capacity if your injury affects your career prospects
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages if the defendant was especially reckless
- Funeral expenses (in cases of wrongful death)
How Do I Get Started?
If you’ve been injured in the Salt Lake City area and believe someone else might have been at fault, you owe it to yourself to contact Morgan & Morgan.
Despite our vast resources, we remain a family-owned firm and will treat you as such. From start to finish, you’ll enjoy 24/7 access to our legal team and receive consistent updates throughout the process.
To get started, fill out a free, no-risk case evaluation form.