Personal Injury Attorneys in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC) | Morgan & Morgan
The Raleigh Office Se habla Español
Pay nothing till we win
7 billion+ won
Disclaimer: Cases may be referred to and handled by another law firm as referral counsel.
At Morgan & Morgan, we understand being the victim of an injury due to someone else’s reckless and negligent behavior is extremely difficult to face. If you or a loved one has been injured, you’ll need time to recover. Often, victims need to take time off work to focus on recovery. Unfortunately, most of us live check to check, leaving us with no room to miss weeks, months, or years of work. Recovering from an injury can take anywhere from a month to years. Also, it’s possible you’ll need ongoing care for the rest of your life in some capacity. It’s crucial to retain the proper representation now. You’re going to need someone working in your best interests to secure you financial peace of mind so you can focus on what matters. At Morgan & Morgan, we have over 30 years of experience doing just that. Our personal injury lawyers have a reputation that makes insurance companies scared of us because we don’t settle for less like other law firms. We work to maximize the compensation you deserve.
What Our Lawyers Do to Help You
At Morgan & Morgan, our personal injury attorneys work hard to fight for the rights of victims, taking more cases to trial than other firms. If we take your case, we’ll assign you a full legal team and extend the same compassion to you as we would our family, ensuring you get the best service possible. And we never charge by the hour — you pay us only if we win.
Morgan & Morgan attorneys:
- Investigate the cause of the accident
- Gather relevant evidence
- Interview witnesses and healthcare providers
- Review police and accident reports
- Take photographs of the scene of the accident and review any available video surveillance footage
- Obtain all necessary medical evidence to demonstrate the extent of your injuries
- Deal directly with insurance companies, review settlement offers, and negotiate for a settlement that provides you with appropriate compensation
- Prepare your case for trial if settlement negotiations do not result in an offer that adequately compensates you for your injuries
How Much Compensation Can I Expect?
The quick answer is that every case is different, so every settlement amount is different. The amount of compensation depends on the details of your situation. How many days of lost wages are a factor, as well as the extent of medical care your injury requires. For example, an injury may result in the need for care for the rest of your life. There is also pain and suffering to bear in mind. At Morgan & Morgan, it is our top priority to fight for the compensation and justice you deserve.
Our attorneys have received settlements for clients worth millions of dollars. In fact, one Morgan & Morgan client was awarded over $47 million in damages after an auto accident.
Our attorneys may be able to help you recover payment for:
- Past, current, and future medical bills
- Lost wages and future income
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Loss of companionship
- Cost of rehabilitation and therapy
- Other accident-related costs
Get Your Free Consultation Now
If you were injured, our personal injury lawyers are ready to fight for you. Contact Morgan & Morgan today for a free case evaluation.
Contact Our Raleigh Office
Share your experience and we will call you
We have successfully taken on
Your opinion really matters
Is this page helpful?