What Our Lawyers Do to Help You
At Morgan & Morgan, our personal injury attorneys work hard to fight for the rights of victims, taking more cases to trial than other firms. If we take your case, we’ll assign you a full legal team and extend the same compassion to you as we would our family, ensuring you get the best service possible. And we never charge by the hour — you pay us only if we win.
Morgan & Morgan attorneys:
- Investigate the cause of the accident
- Gather relevant evidence
- Interview witnesses and healthcare providers
- Review police and accident reports
- Take photographs of the scene of the accident and review any available video surveillance footage
- Obtain all necessary medical evidence to demonstrate the extent of your injuries
- Deal directly with insurance companies, review settlement offers, and negotiate for a settlement that provides you with appropriate compensation
- Prepare your case for trial if settlement negotiations do not result in an offer that adequately compensates you for your injuries
How Much Compensation Can I Expect?
The quick answer is that every case is different, so every settlement amount is different. The amount of compensation depends on the details of your situation. How many days of lost wages are a factor, as well as the extent of medical care your injury requires. For example, an injury may result in the need for care for the rest of your life. There is also pain and suffering to bear in mind. At Morgan & Morgan, it is our top priority to fight for the compensation and justice you deserve.
Our attorneys have received settlements for clients worth millions of dollars. In fact, one Morgan & Morgan client was awarded over $47 million in damages after an auto accident.
Our attorneys may be able to help you recover payment for:
- Past, current, and future medical bills
- Lost wages and future income
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Loss of companionship
- Cost of rehabilitation and therapy
- Other accident-related costs
Get Your Free Consultation Now
If you were injured, our personal injury lawyers are ready to fight for you. Contact Morgan & Morgan today for a free case evaluation.