Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Raleigh9121 Anson Way, Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27615
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Raleigh
In North Carolina, the importance of hiring a motorcycle accident lawyer is the one thing you should never overlook if you or a loved one is a victim. That’s because the state follows the controversial and plaintiff-unfriendly contributory negligence laws. What this means is that if you are found even slightly at fault for the accident, you may be barred from recovering any compensation.
At Morgan and Morgan, we know that getting injured in a motorcycle accident in Raleigh or anywhere in North Carolina is the last thing you want to experience. The physical and emotional pain aside, you’ll likely have to deal with significant medical bills and other expenses related to the accident. Even so, insurance companies will try their hardest to blame you for the accident. These companies know that if they can prove that you were even one percent at fault, they’ll not be legally obligated to compensate you.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
How Will Morgan and Morgan Help?
A skilled motorcycle accident lawyer from Morgan and Morgan, the nation’s largest and most powerful injury firm, understands the complexities of contributory negligence and how they tend to influence these claims. For this reason, they work to build a robust case that minimizes any potential attribution of fault to you. This includes investigating the accident thoroughly to establish the facts, gathering evidence to prove liability, utilizing our powerful legal resources to strengthen the case, and employing legal strategies to counter any attempts to assign blame unfairly.
Has Morgan and Morgan Won Any Motorcycle Accident Cases?
Our proven track record sets our injury firms apart from others in Raleigh and throughout North Carolina. We are not one of those injury firms that are all talk without action.
To prove this, here are some of our most recent motorcycle accident results:
- $20 million verdict for a motorcycle accident victim in Florida
- $7 million settlement for a motorcycle accident victim in Florida
- $6.6 million verdict for another accident victim in Atlanta
- $47 million for a motorcyclist injured by a wrong-way driver in Florida
Note that the above are only examples of recent cases we’ve won, and we still have many others pending in and out of court. For more updated results, check out our verdicts and settlements page.
What Am I Entitled To After a Motorcycle Accident?
In Raleigh, if you get injured in a motorcycle accident, you may be able to recover both economic and non-economic damages.
Let’s start with economic damages.
These are tangible, quantifiable losses that result from a motorcycle accident. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Medical expenses, covering hospital bills, surgeries, medication, and any necessary rehabilitation.
- Property damage compensation, which accounts for the repair or replacement costs of the damaged motorcycle.
- Lost wages due to time off work during recovery or disability, and future earning capacity if the injuries lead to a long-term impact on employment.
Now, on to non-economic damages.
These are more subjective and involve intangible losses that don’t usually have a specific dollar value. Examples include:
- Pain and suffering, which covers the physical and emotional distress experienced due to the accident and subsequent injuries.
- Emotional distress, meant to compensate you for the psychological trauma, anxiety, and other mental health issues resulting from the accident.
- Loss of enjoyment of life, which helps compensate you for
- Loss of consortium, referring to the impact on personal relationships, including the inability to enjoy companionship or maintain a normal marital relationship.
In some cases, plaintiffs may be awarded punitive damages (only if the case goes to court), designed to punish the at-fault party for particularly reckless or egregious behavior that led to the accident. Unlike economic and non-economic damages, punitive damages are not focused on compensating the victim but on deterring similar conduct in the future.
Contact America’s Largest Injury Firm
At Morgan and Morgan, we believe that your rights are non-negotiable, and so is our dedication to securing them. That explains why we’ve been able to recover over $20 billion for more than 500,000 injury victims, including those involved in motorcycle accidents.
Contact us today to get started with a free case evaluation.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews