Jonathan graduated Cum Laude from Campbell University School of Law in 2010. He immediately joined an NC personal injury firm where he represented clients in personal injury and workers' compensation. In 2015, while continuing to help clients, he assumed the position of Vice President and helped with the overall growth and management of the firm. In 2020, he joined Morgan and Morgan as an attorney and as the Director of Case Operations where he helps manage the personal injury department.
Jonathan has experience handling all types of personal injury cases. He primarily focuses on automobile accidents, workers' compensation, and wrongful death cases where he has handled cases in state courts all the way to the state's highest court and federal court.
In 2019, Jonathan received a 2 Million Dollar settlement on a wrongful death trucking case which allowed him to be inducted into the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums.
- Appalachian State University
- Campbell University School of Law
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Academy of Justice
- Wayne County Bar Association (Past President)
- North Carolina
- Easter District of North Carolina Federal Court