Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Little Rock400 West Capitol Avenue, Suite 1700
Little Rock, AR 72201
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Little Rock Motorcycle Accidents
Every motorcyclist in Little Rock knows and loves the thrill of the wind in your face while cruising the open roads of Arkansas. But unfortunately, some of our city’s motorists fail to respect the rights of motorcyclists, and even resent their presence on the road. The hostility towards motorcyclists can lead to serious accidents, resulting in major injuries, long-term or permanent disability, and even death.
At Morgan & Morgan, our motorcycle accident attorneys have the experience and resources needed to successfully handle cases involving serious and fatal motorcycle accidents. Our Little Rock attorneys have extensive experience thoroughly preparing cases for trial, gathering persuasive and supportive evidence during investigations, and only accepting settlements if they are in our client’s best interests.
If negotiations for a settlement fail, our Little Rock trial lawyers are prepared to take our cases to court to recover proper compensation for our clients. While every case is different, our Little Rock motorcycle accident attorneys have a history of successfully recovering multi-million dollar results to help our clients regain financial stability.
If you or a loved one has been seriously hurt in a motorcycle accident, you may be able to file a lawsuit and recover the money you would have otherwise lost in expenses and bills. For more information about how our Little Rock motorcycle accident attorneys may be able to help, please complete our free case evaluation form today.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Cases We Handle
The Morgan & Morgan attorneys have extensive experience handling cases involving motorcycle accidents in which another person or entity was negligent in causing the crash. Under Arkansas law, negligence on the road occurs when a driver fails to act in a reasonably safe manner or violates traffic laws. For example, if a driver of a car failed to yield at a yield sign and crashed into a rider on a motorcycle, the driver of the car has acted negligently and may be held liable for the damages caused to the biker. Our attorneys handle all types of motorcycle lawsuits, including cases involving:
- Distracted driving;
- Failure to recognize a motorcycle in traffic;
- Neglecting to pay appropriate attention to other drivers;
- Cutting off motorcyclists at intersections;
- Failure to yield;
- Road defects, such as potholes, loose gravel or gashes in the road;
- Violating a biker’s right of way;
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- Failure to obey the speed limit; and
- Motorcycle defects, such as malfunctioning tires or brakes.
The Motorcycle Lawsuit Process
During the investigation, your attorney will collect evidence to help demonstrate that the other party was negligent in causing the crash. A driver may be acting negligently if he or she:
- Swerves in front of a biker;
- Cuts off a motorcyclist at an intersection;
- Exceed the posted speed limit;
- Fails to yield when appropriate;
- Drives under the influence;
- Turns left into a motorcyclist’s path; and
- Fails to be aware of their surroundings.
Your attorney may gather proof of the other party’s negligence by:
- Reviewing Little Rock police reports and photographs of the scene of the accident;
- Collecting witness statements;
- Establishing that you followed all motorcycle regulations;
- Analyzing medical reports with medical experts to establish your injuries and how they were most likely sustained; and
- Recreating the crash with the assistance of accident re-creationist specialists.
Evaluating and Determining Damages
In handling your motorcycle accident lawsuit, your attorney will determine the types of compensable damages you sustained as a result of the accident, and the amount of compensation you will need to cover your losses. Damages include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The cost of medical treatment for injuries;
- Lost wages, if the victim is temporarily or permanently unable to continue working;
- Property damages, such as the cost to repair or replace the motorcycle;
- Pain and suffering; and
- Punitive damages.
Creating a Claim and Negotiating for a Settlement
Once your attorney has completed this investigation, he or she will review the information as a whole and create a claim on which your lawsuit will be based. Using your claim, your attorney will approach the other party and their insurer in an attempt to reach a settlement agreement before a lawsuit is officially filed with the court.
If negotiations are unsuccessful, your attorney will file your claim with the court, beginning the official lawsuit process. Generally, while preparing their cases for trial, the parties will engage in further settlement negotiations in an attempt to keep the case from going to court.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, you may have legal options. To learn how our Little Rock motorcycle accident attorneys may be able to help you recover compensation for your losses, fill out our free case evaluation form.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews