How Much Is My Case Worth?
Our personal injury lawyers see your case for what it is – not the way the insurance company might try to spin it. These are some of the various types of compensation we pursue on behalf of injury victims:
- Medical bills for both current and long-term medical treatments (e.g., hospital stays, prescription medications, physical therapy)
- Employment problems that have come about because of your injury (e.g., loss of wages from missing work, loss of a job, loss of earning capacity)
- Punitive damages that are meant to punish reckless or malicious behavior and discourage it in the future (e.g., a defendant may be ordered to pay punitive damages if texting and driving led to an accident)
What Is the Lawsuit Process?
We start by investigating the nature and extent of your injury, the effect it’s had on your quality of life, and your long-term prognosis. After reviewing all available evidence and properly valuing your claim, we can negotiate a settlement with the insurance company.
If the defendant’s insurance company is not willing to offer a fair settlement, we will prepare the case to go to trial.
When we’ve gone to court, we’ve won 20 times more than what was offered pre-trial. If we win, the defendant will be ordered to pay you a specific sum of money.
Why Morgan & Morgan?
Our personal injury lawyers have a long history of successfully resolving claims. Our record includes:
- Over $7 billion recovered for clients nationwide
- 500,000+ cases successfully resolved since 2015
- Jury verdicts more than 20 times the pre-trial offers
What’s more, you’ll enjoy 24/7 access to our legal team and no upfront or out-of-pocket fees.
Contact a Lakeland Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you been hurt in Lakeland? Contact Morgan & Morgan’s office on Kentucky Avenue to learn how we can help.
Set up a free, no-risk case evaluation today.