Why Morgan & Morgan?
In a perfect world, the insurance company for the liable party would compensate you in full for your injury. However, because insurance companies aim to maximize their profits, they’ll likely instead try to minimize your payout.
Our attorneys understand how to identify the true value of a claim and negotiate effectively with the insurance company. If they’re unwilling to negotiate in good faith, we have the resources necessary to go to trial and win.
Perhaps best of all, there’s no risk to you. That’s because we work on a contingency basis, meaning you pay nothing to hire us and we get paid only if you win. Our earnings are just a percentage of the settlement or jury verdict we obtain.
How Much Is My Case Worth?
Every personal injury case is unique, and therefore it’s difficult to determine the exact value of a claim before reviewing all of the evidence. However, you can rest assured knowing that our attorneys will stop at nothing to get you the compensation you deserve.
We understand that the effects of an injury extend beyond immediate physical trauma. Our attorneys can examine its short- and long-term effects and pursue relevant damages including:
- Lost wages for time missed from work
- Diminished earning capacity if you can no longer do the same type of job
- Medical expenses including hospital stays, surgery, and rehabilitation
- Pain and suffering for the physical and emotional effects of the injury
- Punitive damages if the liable party was especially reckless
- Property damage
- Wrongful death if the injury was fatal and you’re filing on behalf of a loved one
Contact Our Baltimore Office
With your financial future on the line, it’s imperative that you put your trust in a law firm with a stellar reputation. At Morgan & Morgan, we have a long history of success that includes:
- Upwards of $9 billion recovered for injury victims
- More than 500,000 cases successfully resolved since 2015
- Verdicts 20 times greater than the pre-trial settlement offers
Find out how we can help you by scheduling a free, no-risk case evaluation today.
Disclaimer: Cases may be referred to and handled by another law firm as referral counsel.