What Our Lawyers Do to Help You
If we move forward with your case, Morgan & Morgan will assign you a full legal team complete with highly skilled attorneys and supporting staff. With hundreds of personal injury lawyers nationwide and billions of dollars recovered on behalf of our clients, we have the resources and experience to fight effectively on your behalf.
If you were injured in an accident and we take your case, our attorneys will:
- Investigate what caused the accident
- Gather pertinent evidence
- Interview witnesses and medical providers
- Review the accident report
- Photograph the scene of the incident and review surveillance footage
- Collect medical evidence such as X-rays and MRIs to demonstrate the extent of your injuries
- Negotiate a fair and appropriate settlement offer
- Prepare your case for trial if settlement negotiations do not result in adequate compensation
How Much Compensation Should You Expect?
No two personal injury cases are the same. The amount of compensation you stand to receive will depend on the unique details of your case. One thing remains constant: You should never settle for less than your case is worth. The outcome may be better than you expect — in fact, our attorneys have received settlements for their clients in the millions of dollars. One client was awarded more than $47 million following an auto accident.
No matter the circumstances of your case, our attorneys will fight for compensation on your behalf, including:
- Past, current, and future medical bills
- Lost wages and diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Loss of companionship
- Rehabilitation and therapy costs
- Other accident-related costs
Contact Morgan & Morgan
If you or someone you love has suffered an injury, the personal injury attorneys at Morgan & Morgan are here to help. Fill out a free case evaluation now to get started.