A traffic accident can be a scary and confusing experience. To make matters even more stressful, you might face a long and arduous journey through the insurance claims process before you get the compensation you deserve. Hiring a lawyer takes some of the weight off of your shoulders and gives you the support and confidence you need to get through the process as seamlessly as possible.
At Morgan & Morgan, we understand the financial pressure that can come with a traffic accident, and we fight to get you every penny you’re owed. Fill out a free case evaluation to learn how we can help.
Do I Need an Attorney?
If you’ve been in a serious auto accident, it may seem like a no-brainer to work with an attorney. But even a seemingly minor traffic accident might lead to lasting injuries, and the extent of the injuries might not be immediately obvious. The process of filing a claim can be complex, and getting the full amount of compensation you deserve can be even more challenging — especially when the insurance company tries to devalue your claim.
A skilled attorney understands the ins and outs of the process and will walk you through it from start to finish. Morgan & Morgan’s traffic accident lawyers have years of experience specializing in this type of case, and they know what it takes to get you the results you deserve. After all, we are America’s largest personal injury firm.
Can I Afford a Traffic Accident Lawyer?
At Morgan & Morgan, anyone can afford our services. There are no upfront costs to hire our law firm, and we don’t get paid unless we win your case. Our fee comes out of the trial winnings or favorable resolution — never out of your pocket. We’ll help you fight for the compensation you deserve without putting you at any financial risk.
How Much Is My Case Worth?
When it comes to auto accidents, hiring a lawyer can get you three times more. That’s because the professionals know what to look for when valuing your case.
Here are some of the criteria we consider:
- Severity of injury
- Long-term health implications
- Extent of property damage
- Specific state laws
The insurance company might try to devalue your case by downplaying your injury, rushing you through the claims process, or lowballing you in hopes that you’ll accept their first offer. We know the tricks that these companies use, and we don’t settle for less than full and fair compensation.
Types of Traffic Accidents
The phrase “car accident” is often used to describe many different kinds of traffic collisions, but cars aren’t the only motor vehicles on the road. We help people involved in:
- Truck accidents: The commercial trucking industry comes with a few unique hazards, like overtired drivers hauling hazardous materials. Since commercial vehicles are significantly larger than passenger vehicles, they also have the potential to do heavier damage. Commercial drivers typically have extensive insurance policies, which makes the insurance companies fight even harder to reduce their payouts.
- Bus accidents: Similar to commercial trucks, buses are larger and potentially more hazardous than passenger vehicles. Bus drivers may be distracted by their passengers, or the buses themselves might be faulty or improperly maintained.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle accidents can be particularly dangerous because of the lack of protection for the rider. These cases may involve more severe injuries and larger medical bills, which makes getting full financial coverage all the more important. The type of insurance a motorcyclist can have also varies by the state, which may contribute to the complexity of the case.
- Bicycle accidents: Bicyclists face the same concerns as motorcyclists do, except they may be even more difficult to spot on the road. Bicycles are also susceptible to manufacturing issues — a broken bike chain, for example, can cause the rider to fall into traffic.
- Car accidents: Car accidents aren’t just the most common type of traffic accident; they’re the most common type of personal injury claim in general. Big or small, these accidents can cause serious injuries and property damage.
Contact Us Today
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a traffic accident, don’t wait to contact Morgan & Morgan. With more than 30 years of experience and a proven track record that includes $9 billion recovered for clients, we have what it takes to make things right. Fill out a free case evaluation form to get started today.