- Florida PIP Insurance Litigation Attorneys
- Tesla Car Battery Fire Lawyers
- What is a Diminished Value Claim?
- What to Do After a Golf Cart Accident
- How to Appeal a Car Insurance Claim Decision
- How Should I Handle a Denied RV Insurance Claim?
- How to Collect PIP Insurance
- What Does "Diminished Value" Mean?
- How to calculate your car accident compensation amount
- Is It Worth It to Get a Lawyer for a Car Accident?
- How Many People Die in Car Accidents Every Year?
- What Is Collision Insurance?
- How Much Are Punitive Damages Worth?
- Car Accident Settlements: What Do I Need to Know?
- Should I Get a Lawyer for a Car Accident That Wasn't My Fault?
- What Is the Number One Cause of Car Accidents?
- How To Value a Car After an Accident
- Can I Sue Uber for a Car Accident?
- What Is the Average Settlement for Whiplash and a Concussion?
- What Are the Top Types of Car Accidents in the United States?
- How Can I File an Auto Accident Lawsuit?
- T-Bone Car Accidents: What Do I Need to Know?
- What Should I Do After a Car Accident?
- What Should I Do if I'm Involved in a Rear-End Car Accident?
- What Should I Do After a Car Accident That Wasn't My Fault?
- When Should You Get a Lawyer for a Car Accident?
- What Are the Top Five Most Common Car Accidents?
- What Are the Top 10 Causes of Car Accidents in the United States?
- What Percentage of Car Accidents Are Fatal?
- Where Can I Find the Best Car Rental Lawyers?
- Where Can I Find the Best Auto Lawyers Near Me?
- What Are Some Signs That You Need a Car Accident Lawyer?
- Where Can I Get a Car Accident Lawyer's Assistance?
- Which States Have the Highest Car Accident Rate in the United States?
- What Are Some of the Worst Car Accident Stories in the U.S.?
- What Should I Do After an Accident in a New Car?
- Why Do I Have Pain After My Car Crash?
- Is a Car Accident My Fault?
- What Is a Typical Whiplash Settlement Amount?
- Are Car Accident Settlements Public Record?
- What Are the Deadliest Vehicles in Car Accident Cases?
- How Much Will I Receive in My Auto Airbags Settlement?
- What Do I Need to Know About Car Accident Injuries?
- Can a Lawyer Help With the Contract for Car Accident Payment During Trial?
- What Is the Average Settlement for a Rear-End Collision With Injuries?
- What Should I Do About Back Pain After Receiving an Accident Settlement?
- How Do I Know I Am Injured From a Car Accident?
- Accident Claim Lawyers
- Are All Driving Laws in the United States the Same?
- Auto Accident Settlement Formula
- Average Payout for a Car Accident Injury
- Back Injury From a Car Accident: What’s the Average Settlement?
- Why You Shouldn’t Handle a Car Accident Claim Without a Lawyer
- Accidents Involving Tesla: An Overview
- Bicycle Accident Lawyers
- School Bus Accident Injury Lawyers
- What Is the Average Car Accident Settlement For a Bodily Injury?
- Car Accident Settlement
- Car Accidents After Left Turns: Who Is at Fault?
- Car Injury Settlement Process
- When to Hire a Car Accident Lawyer
- When Is the Most Popular Time to Find a Car Accident Lawyer?
- What to Do if You’re in Pain After a Car Crash
- Car Accident Insurance Claim Settlement Lawyers
- Examples of Car Accident Settlements
- Car Crash Claims Process
- Daylight Savings Time Accidents: When to Call a Lawyer
- What Do I Do if I Was Hurt by an Airbag?
- What to Do if Your Chest Hurts After a Car Accident
- What Does a Car Accident Lawyer Do?
- Uninsured Motorist Accident Lawyers
- Understanding Type of Car Accident Damages
- What Are the Types of Auto Accidents?
- Tesla Model 3 Warranty Lawyers
- Diminished Value Claims
- Distracted Driving Car Accident Lawyers
- Do you Need a Lawyer After a Car Accident?
- What Are the Elements of a Car Accident Injury Claim?
- Failure to Yield Accident Lawyers
- What Is The Process For Motorcycle Accident Claims?
- What is the Average Car Accident Injury Settlement?
- Tesla Warranty Lawyers
- Tesla Self-Driving Car Accident Lawyers
- Hit and Run Car Accident Lawyers
- Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Tesla Car Fire Lawyers
- Car Accident Settlement After a Minor Injury: Can I Recover Damages?
- Holiday Traffic: When to Call an Accident Lawyer
- How Accurate Are Body Claim Injury Calculators?
- How to Combat Holiday Traffic
- How to Determine Diminished Car Value After Accidents
- How to Find a Car Accident Lawyer
- How to Find a Car Crash Lawyer Near Me
- How to Handle an Auto Insurance Claim With Diminished Value
- How to Hire a Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Near Me
- How to Hire the Best Auto Accident Lawyer Near Me
- Left Turn Car Accident Lawyers
- Leg Injuries From Car Accidents: What You Need to Know
- Lemon Law for Cars
- How To Find an Accident Attorney Near Me
- Tesla Model S Lawyers
- Rear End Car Accident Collision Injury Lawyers
- Car Accident Whiplash Injury Lawyers
- Tesla Model 3 Car Accident Lawyers
- Which Season Has the Highest Number of Car Accidents?
- Tesla Accident Death Lawyers
- Distracted Driving Car Accident Lawyers
- Back Pain After a Car Accident: What Should I Do? – Morgan & Morgan
- Personal Injury Car Accident Claims: What You Need To Know
- Neck Injury Compensation Calculator: What You Need to Know
- Out of State Driving Laws: What Do I Need to Know?
- Tesla Autopilot Malfunction Lawyers
- Tesla Model X Car Accident Lawyers
- Where Is the Best Place to Find a Car Accident Lawyer?
A traffic accident can be a scary and confusing experience. To make matters even more stressful, you might face a long and arduous journey through the insurance claims process before you get the compensation you deserve. Hiring a lawyer takes some of the weight off of your shoulders and gives you the support and confidence you need to get through the process as seamlessly as possible.
At Morgan & Morgan, we understand the financial pressure that can come with a traffic accident, and we fight to get you every penny you’re owed. Fill out a free case evaluation to learn how we can help.
Do I Need an Attorney?
If you’ve been in a serious auto accident, it may seem like a no-brainer to work with an attorney. But even a seemingly minor traffic accident might lead to lasting injuries, and the extent of the injuries might not be immediately obvious. The process of filing a claim can be complex, and getting the full amount of compensation you deserve can be even more challenging — especially when the insurance company tries to devalue your claim.
A skilled attorney understands the ins and outs of the process and will walk you through it from start to finish. Morgan & Morgan’s traffic accident lawyers have years of experience specializing in this type of case, and they know what it takes to get you the results you deserve. After all, we are America’s largest personal injury firm.
Can I Afford a Traffic Accident Lawyer?
At Morgan & Morgan, anyone can afford our services. There are no upfront costs to hire our law firm, and we don’t get paid unless we win your case. Our fee comes out of the trial winnings or favorable resolution — never out of your pocket. We’ll help you fight for the compensation you deserve without putting you at any financial risk.
How Much Is My Case Worth?
When it comes to auto accidents, hiring a lawyer can get you three times more. That’s because the professionals know what to look for when valuing your case.
Here are some of the criteria we consider:
- Severity of injury
- Long-term health implications
- Extent of property damage
- Specific state laws
The insurance company might try to devalue your case by downplaying your injury, rushing you through the claims process, or lowballing you in hopes that you’ll accept their first offer. We know the tricks that these companies use, and we don’t settle for less than full and fair compensation.
Types of Traffic Accidents
The phrase “car accident” is often used to describe many different kinds of traffic collisions, but cars aren’t the only motor vehicles on the road. We help people involved in:
- Truck accidents: The commercial trucking industry comes with a few unique hazards, like overtired drivers hauling hazardous materials. Since commercial vehicles are significantly larger than passenger vehicles, they also have the potential to do heavier damage. Commercial drivers typically have extensive insurance policies, which makes the insurance companies fight even harder to reduce their payouts.
- Bus accidents: Similar to commercial trucks, buses are larger and potentially more hazardous than passenger vehicles. Bus drivers may be distracted by their passengers, or the buses themselves might be faulty or improperly maintained.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle accidents can be particularly dangerous because of the lack of protection for the rider. These cases may involve more severe injuries and larger medical bills, which makes getting full financial coverage all the more important. The type of insurance a motorcyclist can have also varies by the state, which may contribute to the complexity of the case.
- Bicycle accidents: Bicyclists face the same concerns as motorcyclists do, except they may be even more difficult to spot on the road. Bicycles are also susceptible to manufacturing issues — a broken bike chain, for example, can cause the rider to fall into traffic.
- Car accidents: Car accidents aren’t just the most common type of traffic accident; they’re the most common type of personal injury claim in general. Big or small, these accidents can cause serious injuries and property damage.
Why Should I Hire Morgan & Morgan?
All law firms are not the same, and there’s only one Morgan & Morgan. We’ve been protecting families and fighting For The People since 1988. We consider your needs as well as the needs of those who count on you, and we work tirelessly to get you and your family the full value of your case.
Some attorneys will settle for the last offer — not us. We have the resources to take on the biggest bullies in America, and we’re not afraid to take the case to trial. With a team of over 700 attorneys in your corner, the insurance companies don’t seem so scary.
Here is a simplified overview of our process:
- Documentation: Gather all records relevant to the claim, including medical records and insurance information. Your attorney will use these documents to understand the situation and evaluate your injury.
- Investigation: Next, we investigate the case further and obtain evidence from police reports, security cameras, and dashcam footage to build your case.
- Negotiation: Once we’ve collected sufficient evidence and put together the strongest case possible, we will negotiate with the defense. If the insurance company won’t agree to a fair settlement, we then prepare the case for trial.
Contact Us Today
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a traffic accident, don’t wait to contact Morgan & Morgan. With more than 30 years of experience and a proven track record that includes $9 billion recovered for clients, we have what it takes to make things right. Fill out a free case evaluation form to get started today.