- $13 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
Phoenix Car Accidents
A car accident can happen suddenly, without warning, and completely change your life. An injury can leave you temporarily unable to work or, in the worst-case-scenario, permanently disabled.
When you’re focusing on your recovery, you shouldn’t be worrying about medical bills, lost wages, or how to provide for your family. That’s where Morgan & Morgan car accident lawyers comes in. We know first-hand that the price for pain is infinite and will treat you like family by fighting tirelessly for the compensation that you need to get back on your feet.
Insurance companies are often bullies and will likely attempt to offer you less than you’re entitled to. But Morgan & Morgan’s specialized car accident attorneys have been fighting bullies for more than 30 years. Let us fight for you.
Contact Morgan & Morgan’s Phoenix office today by filling out a free, no-obligation case evaluation form. There are no initial costs and our fee never comes out of your pocket.
But don’t wait: Arizona’s statute of limitations only allows for lawsuits to be filed within two years of the accident.
Morgan & Morgan
Why Do I Need a Car Accident Lawyer?
If you’ve been in an accident through no fault of your own, the negligent party’s insurance should compensate you for your injuries and damaged property. But that’s not what usually happens.
Instead, insurance companies will try to low-ball you, offering a fast settlement that won’t entirely reimburse you for damages. Or, sometimes, they will refuse to pay altogether, claiming that:
- Your injury was preexisting, exaggerated, or doesn’t exist at all
- The treatment you received was unnecessary
- You don’t have sufficient evidence to back-up your claim
Morgan & Morgan attorneys are ready to take on unscrupulous insurance companies. We know how debilitating a car accident can be, which is why we fight for the victims. Our attorneys can:
- Review documentation, including medical bills and accident reports
- Conduct our own investigation, interviewing witnesses, reviewing traffic cameras, etc.
- Initiate negotiations with the insurance company
- If negotiations fail, take your case to court
Many law firms don’t have the resources to take the bullies to trial and so will settle out-of-court for less than you deserve. Not us. With over 700 attorneys and 3,000 support staff, we’re not afraid to present your case before a jury.
We rarely get there, however, because insurance companies know that our jury awards are 20 times higher than what is originally offered and so are much more willing to negotiate.
What Kinds of Compensation Could I Recover?
Every accident is different and compensation depends on the circumstances, but these are some of the damages that our attorneys may pursue:
- Medical Expenses, including for present and future medical bills such as emergency room and doctors’ visits, medications, medical equipment, and rehabilitation
- Lost Wages if you are temporarily or permanently unable to work
- Pain and Suffering for emotional damage caused by the accident
- Punitive Damages to ensure that this doesn’t happen to anyone else
Our attorneys are ready to fight tirelessly to recover the compensation you’re entitled to.
You Need a Morgan & Morgan Lawyer at Your Side
Morgan & Morgan has over 30 years of experience fighting For The People, Not The Powerful. Our trial-ready attorneys are prepared to take on the biggest bullies to ensure that you get the compensation that you deserve. Best of all: we work on a contingency basis, which means our fee is taken from the winning settlement or jury award and never out-of-pocket.
If you or a loved one were injured in a car accident, contact us today by filling out a free, no-risk consultation form.
Disclaimer: Cases may be referred to and handled by another law firm as referral counsel.