Why Morgan & Morgan?
All law firms are not the same. When you work with Morgan & Morgan, you get many unique advantages:
- A long track record of success that includes over $7 billion won
- Trial-ready attorneys who never settle for less than full and fair compensation
- Jury verdicts 20 times greater than the initial settlement offers we receive
- Virtually unmatched resources
- Personalized attention from start to finish
- Attorneys with the savvy to negotiate a fair settlement and the fearlessness to go to court if that’s what it takes to make you whole
Can I Afford a Lawyer?
The thought of paying hefty hourly fees for legal representation while juggling medical expenses may seem overwhelming. But you don’t have to worry about that – our attorneys work on a contingency. That means it costs nothing to hire us, and our payment is contingent on us achieving a favorable settlement or jury verdict. There are no out-of-pocket costs, and there’s no risk to you.
What Is the Lawsuit Process?
No two cases are identical, but they tend to unfold in a series of steps as outlined below:
- Your attorney will file a complaint alleging wrongdoing by the defendant and a proposed corrective action (e.g., compensation for various damages)
- Lawyers on each side will exchange in discovery, a process in which facts and information are exchanged
- The two sides can agree to a settlement before trial (our attorneys will help you determine whether any offer you receive is fair)
- If a settlement can’t be reached, our lawyers will present your case before a judge
Contact Morgan & Morgan’s Lincoln Office
At Morgan & Morgan, we fight For The People, not the powerful. We have an army of over 500 attorneys and thousands of support staff nationwide collaborating to get the best results for our clients.
Find out if you have a case for compensation by scheduling a free, no-obligation evaluation.