The Lincoln Office
Lincoln, Nebraska (NE) Personal Injury Lawyers233 South 13th Street, Suite 1157
Lincoln, NE 68508
- $15 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
An injury can have lasting effects on your health and emotional well-being. What’s more, it can cause you significant financial hardship. At Morgan & Morgan, we understand this. A personal injury attorney can help you secure what you need to recover and put your life back together.
As America’s largest personal injury law firm, we have the resources to take on the biggest bullies and win. To date, we’ve recovered over $15 billion for our clients.
We may be able to help you, too. Schedule a free, no-risk case evaluation with our Lincoln office to get started.
Estamos aquí en Lincoln: Vivimos y trabajamos en Lincoln. Nuestro sitio de web en Español, abogados.com, ayuda la población latina de Nebraska. Complete una evaluación de caso gratis hoy.
The Fee is FreeTM Only Pay If We Win.
Submit a Free Case Evaluation
You can find out if you qualify immediately.
Get a Call From Us
Our specialists will walk you through your case and collect all the right information to win your case.
Let Us Get to Work
Our specialized attorneys will handle every step of your case from start to finish. You don’t pay until we win.
Hear From Our Clients
We’ve helped over 300,000 families.
See what they have to say.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers
Have Over 55,000
See Our Nationwide Results
We’ve won over $15 Billion for our clients in cases of all types. Let us work hard for you.
Why Morgan & Morgan?
All law firms are not the same. When you work with Morgan & Morgan, you get many unique advantages:
- A long track record of success that includes over $15 billion won
- Trial-ready attorneys who never settle for less than full and fair compensation
- Jury verdicts 20 times greater than the initial settlement offers we receive
- Virtually unmatched resources
- Personalized attention from start to finish
- Attorneys with the savvy to negotiate a fair settlement and the fearlessness to go to court if that’s what it takes to make you whole again
Can I Afford a Lawyer?
The thought of paying hefty hourly fees for legal representation while juggling medical expenses may seem overwhelming. But you don’t have to worry about that – our attorneys work on a contingency. That means it costs nothing to hire us, and our payment is contingent on us achieving a favorable settlement or jury verdict. There are no out-of-pocket costs, and there’s no risk to you.
What Is the Lawsuit Process?
No two cases are identical, but they tend to unfold in a series of steps as outlined below:
- Your attorney will file a complaint alleging wrongdoing by the defendant and proposed corrective action (e.g., compensation for various damages)
- Lawyers on each side will exchange in discovery, a process in which facts and information are exchanged
- The two sides can agree to a settlement before trial (our attorneys will help you determine whether any offer you receive is fair)
- If a settlement can’t be reached, our lawyers will present your case before a judge
Contact Morgan & Morgan’s Lincoln Office
At Morgan & Morgan, we fight For The People, Not The Powerful. We have an army of over 800 attorneys and 3,000 support staff nationwide collaborating to get the best results for our clients.
Find out if you have a case for compensation by scheduling a free, no-obligation evaluation.
Disclaimer: Cases may be referred to and handled by another law firm as referral counsel.
¿Usted tiene preguntas acerca de su caso en español?
Los abogados de lesiones personales de Morgan & Morgan entendemos lo importante que es resolver todas sus preguntas legales en el idioma en el que usted pueda entender mejor. Por eso contamos con una sección de Preguntas Frecuentes en nuestra página de abogados.com. Recuerde que en caso de ser victima de un accidente y necesitar ayuda legal, usted cuenta con los abogados de Morgan & Morgan. Siendo el bufete de abogados de lesiones personales más grande de los Estados Unidos, contamos con los recursos y la experiencia que usted necesita para defender sus derechos. ¡La justicia es derecho de todos!