Our labor and employment attorneys at Morgan & Morgan are dedicated to handling civil litigation cases involving discrimination and unfair labor practices against employees.
Unfair or discriminatory labor practices against employees can occur in a variety of ways, including failure to hire, denial of equal pay for equal work, on-the-job harassment, inappropriate sexual jokes or touching, wrongful discharge, defamation of character, unpaid wages or overtime, denial of leave, and employer retaliation.
Our lawyers possess the proper knowledge, dedication, and experience needed to represent employees in a wide variety of labor disputes, as well as personal injury cases such as car accidents, medical malpractice, and more.
If you suspect that you may have a potential labor or employment case, contact us by completing our free case evaluation form.
What Does Labor and Employment Law Cover?
Our practice involves representing individuals in:
- Discrimination Actions (e.g., sex, race, color, harassment, national origin, religion, age, and disability)
- Harassment (e.g., Sexual Harassment, Hostile Work Environment)
- Unfair Labor Practices (e.g., denial of wages, overtime, and equal pay)
- Denial of Leave (e.g., Family Medical Leave Act, Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- (Defamation of character in the workplace)[/labor-and-employment-lawyers/workplace-defamation/]
The employment and labor lawyers at Morgan & Morgan have pursued hundreds of labor and employment dispute lawsuits every year. We are extremely proud of our successful track record of representing victims of labor and employment claims.
Our labor attorneys also represent employees before administrative agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Department of Labor (DOL), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
If you or someone you know may have been treated improperly by an employer or other employee, do not hesitate to contact our attorneys today. To learn about your legal rights and options, as well as inquire into the other practice areas our attorneys handle, simply fill out our free, no-obligation case review form.