Why Should I Speak With an Attorney?
Physical pain and emotional scarring are only part of the equation after an accident. If you’re unable to work due to your injury, you might also have no way of paying your medical bills and other expenses.
Our personal injury attorneys understand that you’re going through a lot, and will do everything in our power to help you recover the compensation you deserve. This includes:
- Investigating the cause of your injury
- Collecting witness statements, police reports, and all other pertinent evidence
- Analyzing the evidence to determine the true value of your claim
- Negotiating a favorable settlement with the insurance company
- Preparing your case for trial if negotiations don’t yield an adequate settlement offer
What Kind of Compensation Can I Recover?
With the help of our Florida attorneys, you may be able to recover compensation for:
- Medical expenses including hospital bills, medications, surgery, and therapy
- Lost wages if your injury prevents you from going to work
- Reduced earning capacity if you’re unable to earn as much as you did before the injury
- Emotional damages to compensate you for the psychological impact of your injury
How Long Will My Case Take?
Personal injury cases tend to be complex. From drafting and filing a complaint to reaching a settlement or verdict, there are many steps involved. Therefore, it can take months, perhaps even years to arrive at a resolution.
No matter what, it’s important that you never accept less than your case is really worth. You could stand to receive far more compensation than the insurance company says, and our attorneys may be able to help you get it.
Can I Afford a Personal Injury Lawyer?
At Morgan & Morgan, we believe that all injury victims deserve excellent legal representation. That’s why our attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. Under this arrangement, you pay nothing upfront, and we get paid only if your case is successful. The money doesn’t come out of your own pocket, but rather out of the favorable trial verdict or settlement we obtain for you.
Contact a Florida Personal Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been injured, you may be entitled to more compensation than the insurance company is offering. Find out by contacting a personal injury attorney at any of our 30 Florida locations.
To get started, schedule a free, no-risk case evaluation. Remember, it costs nothing upfront, and we get paid only if your case is successful. Contact us today