Insurance Disputes FAQs
- What Happens if I Reject a Settlement Offer?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Cast Iron Pipes?
- What Is Bad Faith Insurance?
- What Should I Do if a Construction Company Damaged My Property?
- What is an Examination Under Oath (EUO) and why is my insurer requesting this from me?
- What is a recorded statement, and why is my insurer asking for one?
- What is a Sworn Statement in Proof of Loss and why is my insurer requesting one?
- What is an assignment of benefits, and should I sign it?
- What is a public adjuster, and what is their role in my case after I hire your firm?
- When can I file a first-party claim against my insurance provider?
- What is maximum medical improvement?
- How long does my insurance company have to pay my claim?
- I think my insurance company underpaid my claim. What can I do?
- Why was my insurance claim denied?
- What type of insurance disputes does Morgan & Morgan handle?
- What is the difference between a first-party and a third-party claim?
- Can I still file a claim if I haven’t made a payment on a new policy yet?
- What is "bad faith" when it comes to insurance? What are common bad faith insurance practices?