Rideshare Accident Attorney in Las Vegas400 S. 4th Street, Suite 500
Las Vegas, NV 89101
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Rideshare Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
Rideshare companies like Uber and Lyft have a duty to protect you—their client—from the moment you board the ride to the moment you arrive at your destination. When they breach this duty, you may be able to recover compensation with the help of a Las Vegas rideshare accident lawyer from Morgan and Morgan. Our firm files the most injury cases in America, and because of this, we receive more than 5,000 phone calls a day from people just like you who are in need of justice and compensation. Don’t let the rideshare company get away with their negligence; contact us today for a free case evaluation.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
When Can I Sue a Rideshare Company?
Rideshare companies may be liable for your injuries or losses if their drivers dropped the ball on your safety, leading to an accident. While these companies may argue that their drivers are independent contractors, that’s usually a common tactic to avoid liability. Otherwise, Uber, for instance, wouldn't purchase an insurance policy worth $1 million to cover their tracks in case of a lawsuit. Liability for the accident might fall squarely on the rideshare company if:
- the rideshare driver is found to be at fault for the accident due to reasons like distracted driving, speeding, or driving under the influence;
- the company failed to properly vet the driver, leading to the employment of a driver with a history of traffic violations or criminal background;
- the driver violated traffic laws while logged into the rideshare app, leading to an accident; or
- the rideshare company failed to provide adequate training to the driver on safety protocols and customer service, causing their client to suffer serious injuries as a result.
Possible Recoverable Damages In a Rideshare Accident Case
The specific damages you may be entitled to will depend on the unique circumstances of your case, and how you were impacted by the accident. In the past, plaintiffs have filed lawsuits against rideshare companies seeking compensation for:
- Cost of hospital stays, surgeries, medications, physical therapy, and ongoing treatments for injuries from the accident.
- Income lost due to not being able to work after the accident.
- Reduced future earning potential, especially in the case of catastrophic injuries.
- Physical pain and emotional distress caused by the accident.
- Psychological effects such as anxiety, depression, or PTSD from the accident.
- Costs for repairing or replacing personal property damaged in the accident.
- Expenses for physical and occupational therapy needed for recovery.
- Not being able to engage in hobbies or activities enjoyed before the accident.
- Legal fees and court costs incurred while pursuing the claim.
- Funeral and burial expenses.
Let’s Fight for the Compensation You Deserve
Rideshare companies are not as untouchable as they may seem when their drivers cause accidents. You need a powerful injury firm like Morgan and Morgan to prove that. Get in touch with us today. We might be able to fight for your right to compensation.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews