- Employer Retaliation Attorneys
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Lawyers
- Florida Civil Rights Act
- Exotic Dancers & Strippers Often Paid Incorrectly
- USERRA Law, Rights & Regulations
- Florida Teachers Owed Bonuses
- FedEx Drivers, Amazon Drivers, and Couriers May Face Wage Theft
- Pension Benefits
- Anti-Money Laundering Analysts
- How to Hire the Best Employment Attorney Near Me
- How to Hire the Best Employment Law Attorney Near Me
- Who does FMLA cover?
- What You Should Know About USERRA Regulations
- How to Deal With an Unlawful Workplace
- Defamation of Character Lawyers
- Sexual Harassment
- Employment & Workplace Discrimination Lawyers
- Wrongful Termination
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Lawyers
- Is Tip Pooling Legal? The Definitions of Pooling, Sharing, And Tipping Out
- How Pizza Delivery Drivers Miss Out on Wages
- Amazon Lawsuits
- What Do I Do if I Witness Workplace Violence?
- How Does the FMLA Define “Family Member”?
- What Is the Penalty for an Employer Not Paying Overtime?
- Legal Process for a Ruined Reputation
- What Should I Do With Discrimination at Work?
- What Should I Do With Discrimination Outside of Work?
- Why Isn't My Employer Paying Overtime?
- What Is the Punishment for Defamation of Character?
- What Is Considered Slander?
- How to Determine Overtime Pay
- How Much Can You Make as a Pizza Delivery Driver
- What Is the Legal Process for Hiring Discrimination?
- What Are Some Common Unpaid Overtime Settlements?
- What Is the Salary of a FedEx Courier?
- Can You Sue for Slander?
- How Should I Settle Work-Related Disputes?
- What Should I Do if I Get Into a Fight at Work?
- Do I Need an Attorney for a Slander Lawsuit?
- Do I Need a Lawyer for My Defamation Case?
- What Should I Do if I'm Fired for Retaliation?
- Where Can I Find Wrongful Termination Lawyers With a Free Consultation Near Me?
- Who Is Liable if Your Identity Is Stolen?
- How Do I Know if I Was Falsely Accused of Something?
- What Should I Do if I Was Wrongfully Terminated?
- Who Is Exempt From Overtime Pay?
- When Should I Contact an Overtime Lawyer?
- Can You Sue a Company for Sexual Harassment?
- What Are Illegal Working Hours?
- Can I Sue for Illegal Working Hours?
- What Should I Do if I'm Treated Unfairly at Work?
- Where Should I Go if I'm Treated Unfairly in a Professional Setting?
- What Should I Do If I'm Accused of Libel?
- Where Should I Go if I'm Accused of Libel?
- Can I Sue My Employer for False Accusations?
- Is Pizza Delivery a Dangerous Job?
- What Should I Do if I'm Verbally Threatened?
- How Should I Handle Unfair Treatment at Work?
- How Many Times Can You Be Denied for Disability?
- What Are Some Examples of Unfair Labor Practices in the Workplace?
- Can You Fire Citizens With Disability?
- Where Can I Find the Best Racial Discrimination Lawyers?
- Oral Defamation vs Libel: What Do I Need to Know?
- What Is the Employment Law Related to Hiring, Firing, and Discrimination?
- Can You Sue Someone for Racial Discrimination?
- How Should I Handle Defamation From a Previous Employer?
- What Are the Labor Laws for Not Paying Employees?
- What Qualifies as Wrongful Termination?
- What Are Some Examples of Libel?
- Are Tips Illegal in the United States?
- Can I Sue for Reputation Damage?
- What is the Definition of Wrongful Termination?
- What Is Defamation of Character?
- Where Should I Search for My Unpaid Wages?
- Wage Laws for Waiters: What You Need to Know
- What is USERRA? Our Lawyers Explain
- Truck Driver Labor Laws
- Retaliation & Legal Examples
- Forklift Accident Lawyers
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under FMLA
- Executive Compensation Lawyers
- Process for Hiring Employment Lawyer
- Does Verbal Abuse Qualify for a Lawyer?
- Does Pizza Hut Pay Weekly?
- Do I Have an Employment Discrimination Case?
- Can an Attorney Help With Discrimination in the Workplace?
- COBRA Rights
- Can You Sue a Company for Not Paying You?
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Claim Representation
When you file a claim with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), it’s because you’ve faced discrimination in the workplace. You trust that the EEOC — true to its name — will support you in the fight for equality, and in some cases, compensation.
But if you’re facing an EEOC mediation, having an experienced lawyer on your side is the best way to fight for the compensation you deserve.
We’ve long supported workers who have been mistreated by their employers, whether they faced discrimination, unpaid wages, or any other number of injustices. Just part of that is representing clients in EEOC mediation.
Our experienced EEOC attorneys will not just show up for the mediation — they will prepare ahead of the case and make sure you have insight into the mediation process, so you can show up to the mediation feeling confident in your success. Our attorneys will negotiate on your behalf, and never settle for less than you deserve.
After all, your employer will have an attorney at the mediation. Why shouldn’t you?
Why Morgan & Morgan?
In the most difficult moments of your life, we have your back. We won’t let big companies take advantage of you; that’s why we fight for full and fair compensation. We’ve recovered over $7 billion for our clients over 30-plus years fighting For The People, and we’re never afraid to take a case to trial if it means getting you the compensation you deserve.
Finances are likely a concern when you’re challenging an employer over wrongdoing. Fortunately, our services cost nothing up front. We only get paid when you do, and our fee comes out of the favorable settlement or jury award — you never pay out of pocket. Our aim is to help you get justice quickly, then move forward.
How Do I Get Started?
Our employment law attorneys are here to help you navigate this process. If you or a loved one are facing an EEOC mediation, you don’t have to go it alone. Contact us today so we can fight for you