Why Hire a Florida Personal Injury Attorney?
Our Florida personal injury attorneys can investigate the cause and severity of your injury. We’ll consider the nature of the accident, any symptoms that may have developed afterward, and what the recovery process looks like. Our investigation involves an examination of all relevant evidence including medical records, accident reports, and photographs.
Using our decades of experience, we analyze all of this information to determine the value of your claim. Then we negotiate with the defendant’s insurance provider to secure the full amount of compensation. If an agreement can’t be reached, then we prepare to go to trial.
We have more than two dozen offices in Florida, and can help if you’re hurt in the Hialeah area.
Can I Afford a Lawyer?
If you’re worried about how you’re going to pay for a lawyer, you can stop worrying now – Morgan & Morgan works based on contingency. That means you never pay out of pocket, and we only get paid if we win your case. There’s no risk for you, and we have all the more motivation to win.
What Steps Are Involved?
There’s a lot that goes into resolving a personal injury claim. Here’s a rundown of the steps we typically take:
- Your lawyer will file a complaint describing what the defendant did wrong and recommend an appropriate response.
- Both sides will exchange information through a process called discovery.
- If they offer a settlement, your attorney will help you decide if it’s fair.
- If a settlement is not reached, your lawyer will then prepare your case for trial.
- If you win, the defendant will be ordered to pay you a specific amount of money.
How Can Morgan & Morgan Help?
If you find yourself injured in the Hialeah area, contact Morgan & Morgan. Our personal injury attorneys specialize in auto accidents, slip and falls, and more. We offer the attention of a family-owned business while having the resources to take on insurance giants.
Morgan & Morgan has won over $7 billion for its clients and successfully taken on more than 500,000 cases since 2015. Find out how we can help by scheduling a free case evaluation today.