Service Dog Denial Claims
Service Dog Denial Attorneys
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- $15 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
Porter Ranch Gas Leak
Jacob T. Rodgers v. City of Gainesville D/B/A Gainesville Regional Utilities
Estate of Frank Townsend v. RJ Reynolds, et al.
Morgan Stanley Data Security Litigation
Stephen Davis v. Levon Clark, Ricardo Williams, Marty Grifka and Derek Pak
McAdams v. Monier Lifetile, LLC
Coleman v. Martinez
Gold v. Lumber Liquidators
Clemmons v. ECORE et. al, Philadelphia County
Brink v. Ruiz
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Service Dog Denial Attorneys
Veterans with disabilities depend on service dogs to guide them, open doors, retrieve items, and assist with other mobility-related tasks. These faithful companions are trained to help those who have psychiatric conditions such as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) moderate their symptoms during an episode. They can even find help in the event of a seizure or diabetic emergency.
So, when a business refuses entry to a service dog, it can have profound physical and emotional consequences for the handler.
The fact of the matter is, Veterans with disabilities don’t merely enjoy the presence of their service animals; they require it. Fortunately, state and federal laws are in place to protect your right to have a service animal with you in public. If an establishment denies your service dog entry, we’ll fight to hold them accountable.
If you believe you were discriminated against because of your service dog, contact our attorneys. It’s our mission to protect your rights and recover full and fair compensation for your hardship.
Schedule a free, no-obligation case evaluation to learn more.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews
Recent verdicts & settlements
Scroll down for more
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Do I Have a Case?
If you believe you were discriminated against because of your service animal, our attorneys will work to establish a few key criteria in support of your case:
- You have a disability. The federal government defines disability as “a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities.” The ADA lists seeing, hearing, eating, sleeping, walking, standing, speaking, breathing, thinking, communicating, and working among its list of major life activities.
- Your dog is a service animal. A service animal is one that is trained to work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a physical, psychiatric, sensory, intellectual, or other disability. The dog must be trained for a specific task related to your disability. (Emotional support animals are not considered the same as service dogs because they do not require training.)
- The establishment broke the law by denying you service. Under the ADA, Veterans may be accompanied by their service dog in all public spaces where members of the
public, program participants, clients, customers, patrons, or invitees, as relevant, are allowed to go.
What Damages Am I Eligible For?
If your service dog was denied lawful entry to a public place, we will fight to protect your rights and recover every penny you’re owed. You may be entitled to financial damages, injunctive relief, and attorneys’ fees, among other damages.
Our attorneys understand how to identify the full scope of your losses and are well-versed in navigating complex cases. You can rest assured knowing that, with over 900 trial-ready lawyers and more than $15 billion won, our law firm has the resources to get the job done and the track record to prove it.
You Need Morgan & Morgan At Your Side
As a Veteran, you fought to protect our rights. Now it’s our turn to protect yours. At Morgan & Morgan, we fight For The Veterans by putting forth a team of highly-qualified and experienced attorneys who will stop at nothing to get the best results in your case.
The consultation is free, and we work on a contingency so we only get paid if you win. There’s no obligation and no risk to you.
Schedule your free case evaluation to get started.