OIL RIG ACCIDENT LAWYER
Oil Rig Accident
Need an Oil Rig Accident Lawyer?
Onshore and offshore oil rig work often introduces hazards that leave too many workers seriously injured after a day on the job. In fact, oil rig explosions and other accidents can disable and even kill people.
If you were involved in an oil rig explosion, you have legal recourse. Learn more about these accidents and how our oil rig injury lawyers can help.
With over 450 lawyers fighting for the rights of clients like you, the attorneys at Morgan & Morgan have a proven track record with personal injury lawsuits and understand how to litigate oil rig explosions. We have recovered more than $5 billion for our clients, money that has helped injured employees pay their medical bills and support their family while addressing the pain and suffering incurred in the injury.
Common Types of Oil Field Injuries
Dangers associated with working on oil rigs include:
- Fire and explosion: Since oil is naturally flammable, fires and explosions are common occurrences.
- Defective machinery: Defective equipment and machinery can cause workers to be crushed, maimed, or killed on the job.
- Transportation accidents: Workers may be hurt during transit on the job site.
- Weather: Hazardous weather can create dangerous situations in which workers are injured.
- Slip and fall: Falls can be deadly, and insufficient safety equipment and poor weather may exacerbate falls risk on oil rigs.
- Chemical exposure: Potentially hazardous chemicals are used in the oil extraction process, and workers can suffer as a result of chemical exposure.
Negligence and human error can have devastating consequences if workers are killed or injured as a result of a colleague’s attention lapse. Oil field risks rise exponentially if oil field workers lack sufficient training, if the job site lacks essential safety equipment, or due to negligence.
Oil rig environments bring higher than average risks of workplace accidents, and many oil field workers pay the ultimate price with their lives while on the job. If something goes wrong, you have legal rights. Since oil companies may aggressively fight these lawsuits, it’s critical that you have an experienced attorney on your side.
Why Morgan & Morgan?
Morgan & Morgan has over 30 years of experience with personal injury law. While we have more than 450 lawyers today, at our core we’re a family firm that offers our clients the same care and compassion we extend to our loved ones. We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and never stop advocating for our clients. With us by your side, you’ll never have to settle for less than you deserve. Our oil rig injury lawyers understand the laws affecting onshore and offshore oil rig accidents and know how to construct a robust and viable case. Let us fight to obtain the compensation that reflects your pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages, and punitive damages. We understand what you’re going through and want to help through every step of the process.
Discover what Morgan & Morgan can do for you – fill out this form for a free case evaluation.