Personal Injury Attorneys in Naples, Florida (FL)
The personal injury attorneys at Morgan & Morgan have helped thousands of individuals obtain significant jury verdicts and settlement awards in cases involving car accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, and wrongful death. While each case is different, the ability and experience of the lawyer you choose will directly affect the outcome of your lawsuit.
The personal injury lawyers at Morgan & Morgan are among the top attorneys in Florida and many are nationally recognized for their efforts in the courtroom. If you have been injured by another’s negligence, our Naples personal injury attorneys will apply their legal knowledge, experience, and resources to your case to help maximize your potential recovery.
If you or a loved one has been injured by the negligence or recklessness of another, complete our free case review form and take the first step towards filing a lawsuit. Keep in mind that you may be running out of time as Florida has a time limit by which personal injury cases must be filed.
Our attorneys handle a variety of injury cases, including:
What Will My Attorney Do?
An experienced attorney can help maximize the amount of compensation you could potentially recover through a personal injury lawsuit. While representing you in a lawsuit, your attorney may:
- Gather all necessary evidence, review medical records, interview witnesses, photograph the scene of the accident, and evaluate the economic value of lost wages and earnings
- Work with medical experts to establish the extent of your injuries; the medical expert may also offer testimony regarding medical treatments that you may need in the future as a result of your injuries
- Deal directly with insurance companies to ensure you are receiving all insurance benefits to which you are entitled
- Evaluate any settlement offers that are received in your case to determine if you are being provided sufficient compensation for the injuries you suffered; your attorney may also negotiate for a higher settlement amount so that you receive proper compensation for your injuries
- Prepare your case for trial
What Can I Recover in a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
Through a personal injury lawsuit, you may be able to recover compensation for the following:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
To learn more about how our attorneys may be able to help you, please complete our free case review form for a no-obligation case evaluation from our Naples office.