Personal Injury Attorneys in Knoxville, Tennessee (TN) | Morgan & Morgan
The Knoxville Office Se habla Español
Pay nothing till we win
7 billion+ won
Disclaimer: Cases may be referred to and handled by another law firm as referral counsel.
Between lost income, medical bills, physical agony, and emotional stress, an injury can be a lot to manage. The good news is, you don’t have to navigate this difficult experience alone. At Morgan & Morgan, our personal injury attorneys work on behalf of victims to seek justice and protect their financial future. Read on to find out how we fight for the people of Knoxville, Tennessee.
What Our Lawyers Do to Help
Our personal injury attorneys fight on behalf of accident victims to ensure they receive the compensation they deserve. We will handle every phase of your lawsuit while you focus on recovering. Personal injury lawyers:
- Collect evidence such as police reports, witness statements, and dashcam footage to identify the cause of the accident and demonstrate that the other party was responsible
- Gather medical evidence like X-rays and MRIs to illustrate the gravity of the injury
- Negotiate a settlement with the defendant’s insurance company
- Prepare your case for trial if negotiations don’t yield a satisfactory offer
Valuing Your Case
Every injury victim wants to know how much their claim is worth. Unfortunately, there’s no simple answer, as no two cases are identical. The total compensation you stand to receive will depend on the severity of your injury and the liability of the other party. Although every settlement is different, Morgan & Morgan has recovered settlements in the millions of dollars. In fact, one client was awarded more than $47 million in a car accident lawsuit.
Our attorneys seek compensation for:
- Past, current, and future medical expenses
- Lost income and diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Loss of companionship
- Rehabilitation and therapy expenses
- Other accident-related costs
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you have suffered an injury, you may be entitled to receive significant financial compensation in a personal injury claim. Fill out a free case evaluation to get in touch with Morgan & Morgan today.
Contact Our Knoxville Office
Share your experience and we will call you
We have successfully taken on
Your opinion really matters
Is this page helpful?