Fire Burn Injury

What are my options if I sustain a burn injury at work?

If you suffer a burn injury on the job, you may file a workers’ compensation claim. Your employer’s insurance is supposed to cover medical expenses, as well as lost wages for while you were out of work.

Insurance companies, however, have been known to try and limit payouts and even deny benefits. If you’ve dealt with a work-related burn injury and workers’ compensation insurance has denied you benefits, contact our attorneys to discuss your rights.