Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you’re hurt in the Chattanooga area, don’t wait to hire a personal injury lawyer. Dealing with the fallout of an injury can be stressful, but it helps to have an experienced attorney on your side. Our personal injury lawyers:
- Are intimately familiar with your rights
- Provide expertise and confidence
- Fight to get you the full amount of compensation
- Are encouraged to go to trial whenever necessary
- Don’t get paid unless we win
What Is the Lawsuit Process?
The lawsuit process generally involves a standard set of steps:
- Filing a complaint: Your attorney will file a complaint with the court that alleges the defendant’s wrongdoing as well as suggested corrective actions.
- Discovery: Lawyers from both sides exchange information.
- Negotiation: The two sides will attempt to reach a settlement. Your attorney will help you determine if the offer is fair.
- Trial: If the defendant’s insurance company doesn’t make a fair offer, we prepare to go to trial. If we win, the defendant will be ordered to pay you a specific sum of money.
Why Morgan & Morgan?
Insurance companies can be intimidating, but Morgan & Morgan has your back. We fight For The People, and we’ve successfully resolved more than 250,000 cases since 2015. Our attorneys have recovered 20 times the pre-trial amounts offered.
We recognize the stress that a personal injury can put on you and your family, which is why we work on a contingency fee arrangement. That means we don’t get paid until we win your case or come to a favorable settlement. You won’t have to pay out of pocket at any time, so you won’t deal with the stress of scrambling to afford representation.
How Do I Get Started?
Have you been hurt in the Chattanooga area? If so, contact the personal injury attorneys at Morgan & Morgan.
Schedule a free case evaluation and learn how we can help today.