What Our Lawyers Do to Help You
Working within the bounds of a complicated legal system to craft the most durable case possible is our specialty. At Morgan & Morgan, our personal injury lawyers in the tri-state area can expertly navigate cases like yours from start to finish, ensuring the best service possible. It’s our privilege to fight for the compensation you deserve. Whether you’re entitled to reimbursement for pain and suffering, lost wages, medical expenses, reduced earning capacity, or other long-term-injury damages, you need a personal injury law firm you can count on.
While we have the resources necessary to fight for you effectively, Morgan & Morgan is a family law firm at its core. We treat every client like family and handle their cases personally.
Morgan & Morgan Attorneys:
- Investigate the cause of the accident
- Gather relevant evidence
- Interview witnesses and healthcare providers
- Review police and accident reports
- Take photographs of the scene of the accident and review any available video surveillance footage
- Obtain all necessary medical evidence to demonstrate the extent of your injuries
- Deal directly with insurance companies, review settlement offers, and negotiate for a settlement that provides you with appropriate compensation
- Prepare your case for trial if settlement negotiations do not result in an offer that adequately compensates you for your injuries
How Much Compensation Can I Expect?
Our tri-state area personal injury attorneys will fight to get you every dime you deserve. Keep in mind that every case is different. As such, each case is compensated for the specific details related to each individual’s injury. Morgan & Morgan has a proven track record of maximizing victims’ compensation. We will stop at nothing to get you compensation, justice, and — most importantly — the peace of mind you deserve.
Over the years, we’ve recovered more than $5 billion for our clients. In fact, one Morgan & Morgan client was rewarded over $47 million in damages after an auto accident.
Our attorneys may be able to help you recover payment for:
- Past, current and future medical bills
- Lost wages and future income
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Loss of companionship
- Cost of rehabilitation and therapy
- Other accident-related costs
Get Your Free Consultation Now
Discover what we can do for you — contact Morgan & Morgan today for a free case evaluation.