- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Arthritis Questions Answered
- Amputation/Loss of Limb Injury
- Electric Shock? Your Questions Answered
- Broken Pelvis Injury
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) Lawsuits
- What Do Disability Claim Attorneys Do?
- Benefits of Hiring a Lawyer For Your Injury Claim
- What Is an Injury Claim Calculator and How Does It Work?
- How to Find The Right Lawyer for Your Personal Injury Claim
- What Types of Compensation Can I Recover in a Bodily Injury Claim
- What Is the Personal Injury Claim Process?
- What Are the Most Common Personal Injury Claims?
- Why You Shouldn’t Rely on a Personal Injury Claims Calculator
- Personal Injury Claims: What is the Average Settlement Amount?
- What to Expect When Filing a Personal Injury Claim
- What Is a Personal Injury Claim?
- Why Do Insurance Companies Say You Have An Exaggerated Personal Injury Claim?
- Can I File a Personal Injury Claim Without a Lawyer?
- Can I File a Personal Injury Claim Against My Landlord?
- How to Hire the Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Atlanta
- How to Hire the Best Accident Lawyer Near Me
- Calculating Pain & Suffering | Personal Injury Questions
- Personal Injury Lawsuit Process
- Personal Injury Settlement Process
- Personal Injury Lawsuit Settlement Checks
- How Much is a Personal Injury Lawyer Payout?
- How Much Does Personal Injury Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does a Personal Injury Case Pay?
- What Does Personal Injury Mean?
- What Is a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- How to Find a Good Lawyer Near Me
- How to Find an Accident Lawyer in the Katy, TX Area
- Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Talk to a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Accident Injury Claim Facts
- Average Value of a Bodily Injury Claim
- Pedestrian Injury Lawyer
- Do’s and Don’ts for Your Personal Injury Claim
- When Should I Fight an Insurance Company?
- How Long Does a Personal Injury Case Take?
- How Do I Cash in My Personal Injury Settlement Check?
- What Is the Price for Severe Emotional Pain From a Personal Injury Incident?
- What Should I Do After Getting Hurt in Public?
- How to Handle Slipping on Ice?
- Understanding Your Settlement Check Payout: What Do I Need to Know?
- What Is the Best Use for My Settlement Checks Post-Accident?
- What Should I Use My Settlement Check For?
- When to Call a Lawyer: Hurt During the Holidays
- What Do I Need to Know About the Hiring Process for Lawyers?
- How to Have a Successful Relationship With Your Personal Injury Lawyer
- Can I Afford a Lawyer Without Any Insurance?
- How to Prepare for the First Meeting With a Personal Injury Lawyer
- What Is the Process for Hiring Your First Lawyer?
- When Should I See a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- How Much Is a Permanent Injury Worth?
- How Do I Cash in My Personal Injury Settlement Check?
- What Are the Stages of a Personal Injury Claim?
- How Is Damage Determined in a Lawsuit?
- Is a Settlement Considered a Win?
- How Much Compensation Will I Receive for Neck and Shoulder Injuries?
- How Much Is a Bulging Disc Injury Worth?
- Do You Pay Morgan & Morgan if You Lose?
- Who Should I Contact if I'm Having a Difficult Time Understanding Law Practices?
- What Are Some Signs That You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- How Do You Cash a Settlement Check?
- How Should I Spend My Settlement Check?
- What Are Some Reasons a Lawyer Might Not Take Your Personal Injury Case?
- Calculating Damages in a Personal Injury Lawsuit
- What Are the Costs and Recovery Time for a Broken Pelvis?
- What Are Some Examples of Lawyer Fees for Personal Injury Cases?
- How Do Lawyers Determine Pain and Suffering?
- Where Do I Go to Get the Settlement Check for My Neck Injuries?
- Where to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit
- Where Can I Get Help With My Personal Injury Case?
- Who Should I Call if I'm Hurt While Away From Home?
- What Is a Fair Settlement for Pain and Suffering?
- Does Morgan and Morgan Take Any Case?
- What Is Considered a Good Settlement Offer?
- Should I Get Multiple Lawyers for My Injury Case?
- What Is the Difference Between Bodily Injury and Personal Injury?
- Can You Sue a School District for Emotional Distress?
- What Is a Characters for Hire Lawsuit?
- Where Can I Find the Best Ethical Malpractice Lawyers Near Me?
- What Does a Suit Mean?
- What Is a Typical Personal Injury Settlement Amount?
- How Difficult Is Calculating Damages in a Lawsuit?
- What Questions Are Asked During a Deposition?
- How Can I Get Compensation for a Crushed Pelvis?
- How Much Can I Expect to Recover From a 3M Lawsuit?
- Where Do I Sign My Settlement Papers?
- How Long Can You Keep a Check Without Cashing It?
- What Should I Do if I Receive a Phone Call Saying Someone Is Taking Legal Action Against Me?
Settlement Cases Examples
If you’ve suffered an injury and believe you have a valid lawsuit, it’s important that you contact an attorney as soon as possible. There are deadlines you have to file the case by, and you don’t want to miss them and not be able to recover any compensation, even if you are legally entitled to it otherwise.
Morgan & Morgan has hundreds of experienced attorneys in offices all over the United States. We aren’t afraid to go to court, and defendants know that. When a defendant sees that you’ve hired us, they know they should take your case seriously. They also know that we only get paid if we successfully settle or win your case, meaning if we take your case, we’re confident we can win.
When you hire an inexperienced attorney or a small, unknown law firm, it’s inevitable that your settlement offers just aren’t going to be as appealing. Because of our experience and proven track record of successful negotiations and trials, we can help you obtain settlement offers that you might actually want to take.
Our Settlements – Proven Track Record of Success
Morgan & Morgan has a proven track record of successful trials and settlements. We have recovered more than nine billion dollars for our clients. Many of our claims have settled for millions of dollars. Keep in mind, however, that even if you might not be entitled to millions, we’re still available and more than willing to help you. We would never shy away from any legitimate case. We treat all of our clients the same, regardless of how much we think a lawsuit will settle for.
When you hire Morgan & Morgan, we do everything we can to get you the compensation you deserve. Our goal isn’t to get a quick settlement and be done with your case. Our goal is to make sure you are happy with the outcome and that you feel like you’ve been listened to and were compensated appropriately. We have a thorough and proven process when it comes to handling cases, and we will treat you and your claim just as we would want someone to treat us or one of our family members. We have perfected our process of handling cases, and we want to share it with you so you know what to expect.
- Contact Us
The first step is for you to reach out and let us know how we can help. By using our free case evaluation form, you can submit your contact information and some brief information about your case. Include as many important details as you can so we get an understanding of your situation.
- Case Review
After you contact us, the first thing we do is review your case. We know that time is of the essence, and that there are many important deadlines to meet. Your case will be assigned to a legal team that will determine what the deadlines are, and ensure that everything is reviewed thoroughly and properly, well within the time frame as required by law.
- Call From Your Legal Team
Once your case is assigned to a legal team and they have some time to review it, they will call and speak with you. Your team will introduce themselves and go over some of the basics about the case. Additionally, your legal team will be available to answer any questions you have.
- Collect Your Records
When you decide you want to initiate a lawsuit, it’s important to make sure you collect all relevant and essential documents. This might include medical records, insurance policies, photos of injuries, medical bills, and anything else that you think is important. Once your case is initiated, we will help you determine what additional documents need to be collected, and our lawyers and support staff can help you request and obtain them. It’s important to begin this process from the very beginning, even before you hire us.
Additionally, it’s important to always take notes about what you’ve experienced and how you’re feeling. Suffering an injury and going through a lawsuit is stressful. Even the most detail-oriented people end up forgetting pertinent details when going through this type of stressful situation. Take notes and photos, and keep track of anything else that you think will help you remember exactly what happened and precisely how you were feeling.
How We Maximize Settlements for Clients
Everyone knows that when Morgan & Morgan agrees to take on a case, the claim most certainly has merit. With our proven track record of success and our reputation throughout the country, defendants know that when we take a case, we are very certain of our chances for a victory. In 2021, we’ve already won more than 155 million dollars for our clients. Our goal is to properly handle your case, and make sure that everything is investigated just as thoroughly as if we were planning to go to trial. When we present the initial parts of your case and evidence to the defendant, they will see how strong the case is. Many defendants will want to settle without the expense and publicity of a trial.
While a settlement is often the goal, it’s also important to note that we are never afraid to go to trial. If the settlement offer isn’t acceptable and we believe you are entitled to more compensation, we will fight tooth and nail to make sure that you receive everything you deserve. Morgan & Morgan lawyers routinely win more money at trial than they’ve been offered as a settlement, so everyone involved will take your case seriously when you hire us. If you have suffered an injury and need a lawyer, Morgan & Morgan is the firm to call. Get started today with a free case evaluation.