What Our Lawyers Do to Help You</strong>
Morgan & Morgan has more than 30 years of experience in securing compensation and justice for personal injury victims. Our attorneys in Metairie, LA, have a proven track record in local negotiations and trial litigations. We have a deep understanding of the local court systems of Metairie, LA and have been winning cases as well as the confidence of our clients for years.
Morgan & Morgan understands the trying times you’re going through. We’ll assign you a full legal team to handle every phase of your claim from start to finish, ensuring the best service possible. Not all law firms are the same. Morgan & Morgan has the resources to put more money behind your case than other law firms, whether it’s flying out experts or bringing in more lawyers. And, we never charge by the hour – you only pay us if we win.
Morgan & Morgan Attorneys:
- Investigate the cause of the accident
- Gather relevant evidence
- Interview witnesses & healthcare providers
- Review police & accident reports
- Take photographs of the scene of the accident & review any available video surveillance footage
- Obtain all necessary medical evidence to demonstrate the extent of your injuries
- Deal directly with insurance companies, review settlement offers, and negotiate for a settlement that provides you with appropriate compensation
- Prepare your case for trial if settlement negotiations do not result in an offer that adequately compensates you for your injuries
How Much Compensation Can I Expect?
Morgan & Morgan never settles for less than a claim is worth and is willing to go to trial. It’s important to keep in mind that every case is different. Thus, the amount of compensation is dependent on the details of your situation.
Our attorneys have secured settlements worth millions of dollars for their clients. In fact, one Morgan & Morgan client was awarded over $47 million in damages after an auto accident.
Our attorneys may be able to help you recover payment for:
- Past, Current & Future Medical Bills
- Lost Wages & Future Income
- Pain and Suffering
- Punitive Damages
- Loss of Companionship
- Cost of Rehabilitation & Therapy
- Other Accident-Related Costs
Get Your Free Consultation Now
If you were injured in Metairie, LA, you shouldn’t go through this alone. Discover what we can do for you – contact Morgan & Morgan today for a free case evaluation.