Robert Smith practices workers' compensation law at Morgan & Morgan's Atlanta office. Mr. Smith received his undergraduate degree from the Georgia College. He went on to receive his law degree from Mercer University School of Law, where he served as a member of the Mercer Law Review.
Prior to joining Morgan and Morgan, Mr. Smith spent over a decade as a workers' compensation defense attorney for a large litigation firm in Atlanta. In 2021, he decided to join Morgan & Morgan and devote his practice specifically to the representation of injured workers.
- Georgia College
- Mercer University School of Law
Awards and Recognitions
- Mercer Law Review
- Cali Award of Excellence in Legal Research
- Cali Award of Excellence in Criminal Procedure
- Cali Award of Excellence in Criminal Procedure II
- Cali Award of Excellence in Commercial Payment Systems
- Cali Award of Excellence in Sales
- Faculty Legal Writing Award