Peter Cho is a senior attorney with over twenty years of litigation experience. Having obtained multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements, Mr. Cho aggressively seeks justice on behalf of injured victims, fighting against the insurance companies and powerful corporations who seek to deny those claims.
Mr. Cho’s experience in litigation makes him a powerful advocate on behalf of the firm’s clients before litigation must occur. His decades of experience as both a commercial litigator and a plaintiffs’ lawyer help Mr. Cho obtain the absolute best result for each case. Mr. Cho makes sure that his clients receive the care that they need and the compensation that they deserve.
Mr. Cho is a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA). Mr. Cho volunteers within the community by serving many years as a board member of Silver Spur Little League, in addition to coaching youth sports teams since 2007.
Mr. Cho received his bachelor’s degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology before earning his Juris Doctor from the New York University School of Law.
Notable Case Results:
- $14,000,000 Verdict (Trade Secret Misappropriation)
- $12,000,000 Settlement (Traumatic Brain Injury)
- $2,000,000 Settlement (Auto Accident)
- $1,500,000 Settlement (Fire Loss)
- Numerous injury settlements averaging over $1,000,000
- J.D., New York University School of Law (1997)
- B.S., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (1993)
- Professional Affiliations and Leadership Roles
- Member, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Board Member, Silver Spur Little League (Rolling Hills Estates, CA)
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court for the Southern District of California
- US District Court for the Southern District of New York
- US District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Awards and Recognitions
- The Wiley W. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Legal Services