Lindsay E. Varnadoe was born and raised in the State of Florida and left for the mountains of western North Carolina to obtain her undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Mars Hill College. After graduating with honors from Mars Hill in 1999, she received her law degree from Mississippi College School of Law in 2003.
Ms. Varnadoe is admitted to practice in Mississippi, the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi, as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. She is a member of the Mississippi State Bar, the Worker’s Compensation practice section, the Mississippi Association for Justice, and also a member of the Madison County Bar Association.
After more than 10 years as a defense attorney representing Employers and Carriers in workers’ compensation claims, she decided to change her focus and now concentrates on representing injured workers and assisting them to obtain the best result possible for their case.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Mississippi State Bar, Workers’ Compensation Practice Section
- United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Mississippi Association for Justice
- Madison County Bar Association
- Mars Hill College, Business Administration, with honors, 1999
- Mississippi College School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2003