Caroline Clay is an attorney in the Louisville, Kentucky and New Albany, Indiana offices. Caroline grew up in Somerset, Kentucky, and later attended the University of Kentucky where she received a Bachelor's Degree in Education. Caroline graduated from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law in 2016 and immediately began working to assist clients who had been injured as a result of another's negligence.
Caroline is a life-long Kentucky Wildcats fan. Outside the office, Caroline can be found cheering on the Cats and spending time with friends and family.
- University of Kentucky (2012)
- University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law (2016)
- Kentucky (2016)
- Indiana (2018)
- Eastern District of Kentucky (2016)
- Western District of Kentucky (2016)
- Southern District of Indiana (2018)