Blake A. Fromang graduated from Vanderbilt University with a Bachelor of Science in Human and Organizational Development with a minor in Managerial Studies. During his time at Vanderbilt, Mr. Fromang was a starter on the football team. After graduating from Vanderbilt University, Mr. Fromang enrolled at Stetson University College of Law where he was a member of Stetson's nationally ranked Trial Team. He also interned for the Honorable Judge Charlene Honeywell at the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
After graduating from Stetson, Mr. Fromang joined a nationally recognized personal injury law firm and pursued cases on behalf of nursing home residents across the country. He obtained a $10+ million verdict in a federal bench trial in Arkansas that arose out of a wrongful death which occurred in a nursing home.
- Vanderbilt University
- Stetson University College of Law
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Middle & Southern Districts of Florida
Awards and Recognitions
- 2012 Music City Bowl Champion
- 2013 BBVA Compass Bowl Champion
- 2014 & 2015 SEC Academic Honor Roll
- 2015 Fall Dean's List
- South Texas National Mock Trial Competition - Outstanding Advocate Award and Finalist
- Vice President of the Investment and Finance Law Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association Young Lawyer's Division - Parliamentarian