Ms. Reilly was born and raised in the Central Florida area. She graduated cum laude from the University of Florida where she obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations. She then received her Juris Doctorate degree from Barry University- Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law. During her law studies, Amber was a member of Moot Court Honors Board and an extern with Florida Department of Children and Families.
Ms. Reilly became an experienced trial attorney while working for the Office of Criminal Conflict and Civil Regional Counsel where she zealously represented her clients in defending their constitutional rights. She has handled hundreds of juvenile, misdemeanor and felony cases ranging from Battery, Possession of illegal drugs, Grand Theft and Attempted Felony Murder.
As an Associate with Morgan & Morgan, Ms. Reilly continues to use her trial skills for the people by helping clients obtain Social Security benefits.
- Social Security
- Florida Bar- Admitted September 2012
- Seminole County Young Lawyers Division
- Orange County Bar Association
- University of Florida- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, cum laude- May 2009
- Barry University- Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law, J.D.,- May 2012