- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Car Accident Lawyer & Auto Injury Attorneys
- Arthritis Questions Answered
- Amputation/Loss of Limb Injury
- Electric Shock? Your Questions Answered
- Broken Pelvis Injury
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) Lawsuits
- What Do Disability Claim Attorneys Do?
- Benefits of Hiring a Lawyer For Your Injury Claim
- What Is an Injury Claim Calculator and How Does It Work?
- What Types of Compensation Can I Recover in a Bodily Injury Claim
- What Is the Personal Injury Claim Process?
- What Are the Most Common Personal Injury Claims?
- Why You Shouldn’t Rely on a Personal Injury Claims Calculator
- Personal Injury Claims: What is the Average Settlement Amount?
- What to Expect When Filing a Personal Injury Claim
- What Is a Personal Injury Claim?
- Why Do Insurance Companies Say You Have An Exaggerated Personal Injury Claim?
- Can I File a Personal Injury Claim Without a Lawyer?
- Can I File a Personal Injury Claim Against My Landlord?
- How to Hire the Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Atlanta
- How to Hire the Best Accident Lawyer Near Me
- Calculating Pain & Suffering | Personal Injury Questions
- Personal Injury Lawsuit Process
- Personal Injury Lawsuit Settlement Checks
- How Much is a Personal Injury Lawyer Payout?
- How Much Does Personal Injury Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does a Personal Injury Case Pay?
- What Does Personal Injury Mean?
- What Is a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- How to Find an Accident Lawyer in the Katy, TX Area
- Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Talk to a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Accident Injury Claim Facts
- Average Value of a Bodily Injury Claim
- Pedestrian Injury Lawyer
- When Should I Fight an Insurance Company?
- How Long Does a Personal Injury Case Take?
- How Do I Cash in My Personal Injury Settlement Check?
- What Is the Price for Severe Emotional Pain From a Personal Injury Incident?
- What Should I Do After Getting Hurt in Public?
- How to Handle Slipping on Ice?
- Understanding Your Settlement Check Payout: What Do I Need to Know?
- What Is the Best Use for My Settlement Checks Post-Accident?
- What Should I Use My Settlement Check For?
- When to Call a Lawyer: Hurt During the Holidays
- What Do I Need to Know About the Hiring Process for Lawyers?
- How to Have a Successful Relationship With Your Personal Injury Lawyer
- Can I Afford a Lawyer Without Any Insurance?
- How to Prepare for the First Meeting With a Personal Injury Lawyer
- What Is the Process for Hiring Your First Lawyer?
- When Should I See a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- How Much Is a Permanent Injury Worth?
- How Do I Cash in My Personal Injury Settlement Check?
- Personal Injury Settlement Process
- Morgan & Morgan Settlement Cases
- How to Find a Good Lawyer Near Me
- Do’s and Don’ts for Your Personal Injury Claim
- Where to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit
- Where Can I Get Help With My Personal Injury Case?
- Who Should I Call if I'm Hurt While Away From Home?
- What Is a Fair Settlement for Pain and Suffering?
- Does Morgan and Morgan Take Any Case?
- What Are the Stages of a Personal Injury Claim?
- How Is Damage Determined in a Lawsuit?
- Is a Settlement Considered a Win?
- How Much Compensation Will I Receive for Neck and Shoulder Injuries?
- How Much Is a Bulging Disc Injury Worth?
- What Is Considered a Good Settlement Offer?
- Do You Pay Morgan & Morgan if You Lose?
- Who Should I Contact if I'm Having a Difficult Time Understanding Law Practices?
- Should I Get Multiple Lawyers for My Injury Case?
- What Are Some Signs That You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- What Is the Difference Between Bodily Injury and Personal Injury?
- Can You Sue a School District for Emotional Distress?
- How Do You Cash a Settlement Check?
- How Should I Spend My Settlement Check?
- What Are Some Reasons a Lawyer Might Not Take Your Personal Injury Case?
- What Is a Characters for Hire Lawsuit?
- Calculating Damages in a Personal Injury Lawsuit
- What Are the Costs and Recovery Time for a Broken Pelvis?
- What Are Some Examples of Lawyer Fees for Personal Injury Cases?
- Where Can I Find the Best Ethical Malpractice Lawyers Near Me?
- What Does a Suit Mean?
- How Do Lawyers Determine Pain and Suffering?
- Where Do I Go to Get the Settlement Check for My Neck Injuries?
- What Is a Typical Personal Injury Settlement Amount?
- How Difficult Is Calculating Damages in a Lawsuit?
- What Questions Are Asked During a Deposition?
- How Can I Get Compensation for a Crushed Pelvis?
- How Much Can I Expect to Recover From a 3M Lawsuit?
- Where Do I Sign My Settlement Papers?
- How Long Can You Keep a Check Without Cashing It?
- What Should I Do if I Receive a Phone Call Saying Someone Is Taking Legal Action Against Me?
Personal Injury Claim Information
Finding the right personal injury lawyer can be a challenging task. If you’ve been injured, you may find yourself overwhelmed in the face of mounting medical bills and unsure when—or if—life will ever go back to normal.
You may know that to start rebuilding your life and seek the compensation you deserve for your injuries, you’ll need a lawyer on your side who knows and understands the law, and who can fight effectively for you. The question is—how do you find that lawyer?
Ask friends and family:
Most people trust their friends and family. If you have a friend or family member who has been injured and successfully filed a personal injury claim, ask that person about their experience with the lawyer they hired. This can be a great way to begin to create a list of attorneys you may want to consider for your case. Remember though: this should only be a starting point. Before choosing a personal injury lawyer, you'll want to do a bit more of your own research too.
Do your research:
Fortunately, in today’s digital world, it is easier to obtain information than ever before. You can search for attorneys through legal directories, where you can often read about the attorney’s experience, education, and fee structure, not to mention recommendations and reviews by those who retained the attorney previously. Often, you can also find referral services online, including from local bar associations and other groups that keep lists of attorneys based upon their practice areas.
Schedule a Consultation:
The importance of this step can’t be overstated. Reading about someone online can be helpful, but it is no substitute for a conversation where you can ask questions and obtain the information that you need. When you speak in person or over the phone, you’ll be able to get a feel for the attorney’s personality and whether you might work well together. Many legal teams will offer a free initial consultation, and it is important to take advantage of that service. You’ll be able to ask questions about things like:
- Fee structure and billing policies;
- Experience practicing in the area of personal injury law;
- How many cases like yours that the attorney has successfully handled;
- Philosophy of practice;
- Who will be working on your case—whether one attorney or a team;
- How your attorney will communicate with you and how often;
- And more.
Call Morgan and Morgan Today
Although there are many personal injury claims filed each year, only one of those claims is your claim—and to you, it’s the most important one there is.
You deserve a team of attorneys who will treat it that way and who will fight for the compensation you deserve. At Morgan and Morgan, we are that team. We treat every client like family, because to us, you are. We are truly a firm that is for the People—and we’re here for you.
At Morgan and Morgan, we are proud of our record of success and of winning more than $13 billion in compensation on behalf of our clients. Our talented, hardworking team of more than 800 attorneys and 3,000 team members is here to help and ready to get started on your case. If you’re ready to take the first step toward a better, brighter chapter ahead, call us today for a free, no-risk case evaluation. Remember, we only get paid when you do.
We look forward to fighting for you.