- $13 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
Between medical expenses, lost income, physical anguish, and emotional scarring, an unexpected injury can feel overwhelming. The personal injury attorneys at Morgan & Morgan understand that you’re going through a lot, and we’re here to help.
No matter the cause of your injury – car crash, truck accident, slip and fall, or another incident – our Georgia attorneys may be able to help you recover compensation for your hardship. Contact us for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
The Fee is FreeTM Only Pay If We Win.
Submit a Free Case Evaluation
You can find out if you qualify immediately.
Get a Call From Us
Our specialists will walk you through your case and collect all the right information to win your case.
Let Us Get to Work
Our specialized attorneys will handle every step of your case from start to finish. You don’t pay until we win.
Hear From Our Clients
We’ve helped over 300,000 families.
See what they have to say.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers
Have Over 28,000
See Our Nationwide Results
We’ve won over $13 Billion for our clients in cases of all types. Let us work hard for you.
Morgan & Morgan
Why Hire a Georgia Personal Injury Attorney?
It’s important to us that you recover the compensation you deserve, and our legal team will stop at nothing to make that happen. In building your case, our attorneys may take a series of steps, including:
- Investigating who was responsible for your injury
- Collecting police reports, photographs, witness statements, and all other relevant evidence
- Interviewing medical experts
- Analyzing the facts to determine the value of your case
- Dealing directly with the insurance company so you don’t have to
- Negotiating a favorable settlement on your behalf
- Preparing your case for trial if the insurance company is unwilling to negotiate fairly
What Kind of Compensation Can I Recover?
Our goal is to recover all of the costs (damages) associated with your injury. These may include:
- Past and future medical bills for hospital stays, medication, therapy, and in-home care
- Lost income for time missed from work
- Lost earning capacity if you can no longer do the same job because of your condition
- Pain and suffering resulting from your injuries
- Punitive damages if the guilty party’s conduct was especially reckless
How Much Is My Case Worth?
A variety of factors affect the value of a personal injury claim, including the circumstances of the accident and the severity of the injury. No matter what, you can rest assured knowing that our firm is on your side. Over the course of 30-plus years, Morgan & Morgan attorneys have recovered upwards of $13 billion in settlements and trial verdicts.
Can I Afford a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Our attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay nothing upfront to hire us and we get paid only if you win. Our fee comes out of the favorable settlement or jury verdict, never your own pocket.
How Do I Get Started?
Morgan & Morgan has helped hundreds of thousands of injury victims recover compensation in their time of need. If you were injured and believe someone else may be to blame, the attorneys in our Georgia offices may be able to help you, too.
To get started, schedule a free case evaluation. Remember, it costs nothing to get started, and we get paid only if your case is successful. Contact us now.