Building Collapse in Alpharetta178 S Main St, Unit 300
Alpharetta, GA 30009
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Building Collapse in Alpharetta
Usually, in the event of a building collapse, whether it is classified as a partial collapse or a total collapse, it is usually caused by some type of preventable structural failure and can cause injury to anyone inside the building at the time of the accident and result in significant property damage, all of which can lead to an incredible financial burden for accident victims.
Though rare, building collapses happen not only here in Georgia but throughout the country, and while we expect existing building codes on both the state and federal levels, building collapses still occur.
According to research, maintenance deficiencies and construction errors are the primary causes of building collapses in the United States, and they are usually the result of someone’s negligence, recklessness, and greed. Thankfully, there’s help.
If you or someone you know was injured in a building collapse in Alpharetta, Morgan & Morgan can help secure any compensation that might be owed to you for damage and injuries you have suffered.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Common Causes of Building Collapses in Alpharetta
Here are some of the most common causes of building collapses in Alpharetta:
- Structural Failure: Poor construction, defective materials, and poor maintenance can cause the building blocks of a structure (walls, columns, and beams) to fail.
- Foundation Problems: Uneven settling, erosion, and design or construction errors can all cause foundation problems that can lead to collapse.
- Explosions: An explosion, whether from an industrial accident or gas leak, will weaken the structural integrity of a building.
- Fire: Fires are a common cause of building collapses.
- Design Issues: Poorly designed buildings can lead to a building’s collapse.
- Overloading: Overcrowding, improper storage, and other excessive weight sources can result in a building’s collapse.
- Deterioration: Wear and tear, lack of maintenance, and corrosion can all cause a building to deteriorate, weaken, and collapse.
- Shoddy Construction: Poor construction will compromise a building’s structural integrity.
Vibration: Vibrations from heavy machinery and nearby construction sites may weaken the structural integrity of a building.
Morgan & Morgan: Your Building Collapse Experts
The team at Morgan & Morgan stands ready to hold responsible parties accountable for the damages and injuries you may have sustained during a building collapse in Alpharetta. With $20 billion recovered for our clients nationwide, Morgan & Morgan knows how to deliver results, either through a negotiated settlement or, if necessary, by bringing your case to a court of law.
Contact Morgan & Morgan today for a free case evaluation.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews