Warren Astbury is an attorney in the Employee Rights Group of Morgan & Morgan P.A. Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, P.A., Mr. Astbury worked for one of the country’s largest corporate-side labor and employment firms, where he represented dozens of Fortune 500 companies. Prior to that, Mr. Astbury worked as a criminal prosecutor, conducting more than 50 trials, including more than 20 jury trials. Mr. Astbury now uses this experience to fight for workers.
Mr. Astbury represents workers with all manner of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation claims; medical leave claims; whistleblower claims; and unpaid wage claims.
Mr. Astbury is admitted to practice in all the state courts in Michigan, Illinois, Florida, and California. Mr. Astbury is also admitted to practice in the U.S. District Courts for the Western and Eastern Districts of Michigan, and the U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida.
- Civil Rights
- Class Action
- Discrimination & Harassment
- Family Medical Leave
- Labor & Employment Rights
- Overtime and Wage & Hour
- Whistleblower/Qui Tam
Awards & Recognitions
- National Black Trial Lawyers, Top 40 under 40
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- University of Windsor, B.A., Psychology, 2006
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2009