Ty Wilkins is an attorney in Morgan & Morgan’s Jackson, MS office. He graduated from the University of Mississippi in 2013 and Mississippi College School of Law in 2016. While in law school, Ty served as an Articles Editor for Law Review and was a member of Moot Court’s trial team.
Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Ty was an associate for a defense firm in which he practiced Mass Tort litigation.
Since joining Morgan & Morgan, Ty has shifted his focus to representing the people of Mississippi in First Party Insurance litigation.
- Insurance Claims
Awards & Recognitions’
- Am. Jur. in ESI and E-Discovery
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Jackson Young Lawyers
- Mississippi College School of Law - J.D. (cum laude)
- University of Mississippi - B.A. in Risk Management