Paige Sundance Mincieli, Esq. is a South Florida, Fort Lauderdale, native. From the time she was young, she had a passion for helping people and a determination to become a “voice for the voiceless” as an attorney. She graduated at the top of her class from Plantation High School receiving a Silver Knight nomination for her dedication to community service. She then graduated from the University of Central Florida with honors with a degree in Legal Studies and a specialization in Sports and Entertainment Law. From there she went on to obtain her Juris Doctorate in Miami at Florida International University College of Law with dean’s list honors. During that time she cultivated her trial advocacy skills as a certified legal intern with the Broward State Attorney’s office.
In 2019 she began representing individuals in personal injury cases, premises liability, mergers and acquisitions, auto negligence and continues to zealously advocate for the rights of the underrepresented. Ms. Mincieli is honored to be “For the people” in every aspect of representation as an attorney with Morgan and Morgan.
Ms. Mincieli resides in Fort Myers, FL. She is actively involved in her community, passionate about her faith, and an advocate for South Florida’s arts, culture, and history. She enjoys time with her family, ballet and baking with her daughter, running, hiking, and cheering on the Miami Heat and Miami Dolphins.
- University of Central Florida
- Florida International University College of Law
Awards and Recognitions
- National Honor Society
- Silver Knights Nominee
- Best Buddies Champion 2021
- Nat Moore Scholarship Recipient
- Dean’s List
- Maintained a 4.0 GPA or higher throughout high school.
- Top 10% of class
- College Deans list
- Captain of competitive cheerleading team
- President of student government.
- Law School Deans List
- Innocence Project Sponsor 2023
- Certified Legal Intern – Broward State Attorney’s office
- Personal: Mother to four-year-old daughter, Heaven Grace. Passionate about community involvement, volunteering with local organizations, and giving back to the community.