Megan Patterson is a magna cum laude graduate of the University of Maryland Eastern Shore, where she earned a Bachelor’s degree with a distinction in Criminal Justice. Ms. Patterson went on to graduate cum laude from Mercer University’s Walter F. George School of Law, where she was a member of Mercer’s Law Review and an Editor of Mercer’s Southern Legal History Journal.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Patterson served as a Staff Attorney for the Honorable Judge Verda M. Colvin, Superior Court Judge for the Macon Judicial Circuit. After clerking, Ms. Patterson focused her legal career on advocating for those seriously injured as a result of automobile collisions, unsafe premises, defective products, and medical negligence.
Now, Ms. Patterson advocates for clients in the area of Social Security law to assist those who have been unable to work due to a disabling injury or impairment. Ms. Patterson is devoted to helping her clients recover the benefits they are rightfully owed.
- Social Security Disability
- Georgia Bar
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- University of Maryland Eastern Shore, B.A., Criminal Justice, 2011
- Mercer University’s Walter F. George School of Law, J.D., 2015