Ms. Piccarreto is a dedicated litigation attorney who is drawn to the courtroom to fight on behalf of those who often do not have a voice or have been marginalized in society. She is passionate about fighting on behalf of her clients and achieving justice for the people, not the powerful.
Prior to Morgan and Morgan, Ms. Piccarreto worked as a public defender where she represented over 2000 clients facing criminal charges in Philadelphia.
Ms. Piccarreto earned her Bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Niagara University and her Juris Doctor from Widener University, Delaware Law School. While in law school, she was a Staff Editor on Widener Law Review, Co-Founder and Treasurer of the law school’s chapter of OUTLaw, member of Moot Court Honor Society, and a Widener Moot Court Distinguished Jurist Competition Winner. She served as a research assistant for Professor India I. Thusi, and interned for Honorable Daniel J. Anders, who serves on the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
- Niagara University, B.A. Political Science
- J.D. Widener University, Delaware Law School
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- The Justinian Society of Philadelphia
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania 2021
Awards and Recognitions
- Delaware Law School Moot Court Distinguished Jurist Competition Winner 2021