Kristen Downey was raised in the Memphis, Tennessee area. She received a Bachelor’s Degree, Cum Laude, from Christian Brothers University in 2013.
Ms. Downey received her law degree from The University of Memphis - Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law in 2017 where she was a member and notes editor of the University of Memphis Law Review. Her case note, regarding a Liabilities and Rights of Sperm Donors in Tennessee, was published by the law review in Volume 47, book no. 2. Ms. Downey also was a member of the Wagner Labor and Employment Moot Court Team. She was admitted to practice law in the state of Tennessee in 2017.
- Personal Injury
- Negligent Security & Inadequate Security
- Premises Liability
- Slip & Fall
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Christian Brothers University, B.A. in Psychology, 2013
- The University of Memphis - Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2017