Kelli Martinez is a Florida native, born and raised in Bradenton, Florida. In 2006, she graduated from Lakewood Ranch High School and went on to receive her Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from the University of Central Florida. Kelli spent five years in a litigation firm working as a paralegal, representing large healthcare enterprises before she received her Juris Doctor from Stetson University College of Law.
While at Stetson, Kelli served as the Magister of the Cardozo Inn of Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society and competed as a member of Stetson’s nationally recognized Trial Team. Kelli received the highest grade award in both Trial Advocacy and Legal Research and Writing. She earned a Certificate of Concentration in Advocacy and completed Stetson’s Leadership Development Program. Kelli spent time as a Certified Legal Intern for the 12th Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office and for the Department of Children and Families’ Children’s Legal Services. She also served as a Guardian ad Litem volunteer, advocating for abused, abandoned, and neglected children.
Kelli’s hard work and dedication to others have earned her several awards including the Victor O. Wehle Award for excellence in trial advocacy, the Judge Susan F. Schaeffer Scholarship, the William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award, and the Cacciatore Scholarship in Advocacy for the Protection of the Rights of Individuals.
Kelli came to Morgan & Morgan with a desire to help those in need, and to protect them from being taken advantage of during difficult times in their lives. In her free time, she enjoys being poolside, at the beach, or on a boat with her husband and their two sons.
- Personal Injury
Awards & Recognitions
- Victor O. Wehle Award for Trial Advocacy
- Judge Susan F. Schaeffer Scholarship
- Cacciatore Scholarship in Advocacy for the Protection of the Rights of Individuals
- William F. Blews Pro Bono Award
- Hillsborough Association for Women Lawyers Scholarship
- The Florida Bar, 2020
- The American Bar Association: Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section
- American Association for Justice: Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway and Premises Liability Section
- Manatee County Gold Star Club
- University of Central Florida, 2012
- Stetson University College of Law, 2019