Jonathan Seth Kerr is an insurance claims dispute attorney at Morgan & Morgan’s Tampa, Florida office. He was raised outside of Boston, Massachusetts and attended Indiana University where he majored in Kinesiology. In 2002, Mr. Kerr moved to Tallahassee, Florida to attend the Florida State University College of Law.
Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Mr. Kerr worked in the State Attorney’s Office as a Assistant State Prosecutor, where he gained tremendous trial experience. Later, he worked representing insurance companies in claims disputes. Now, Mr. Kerr uses the knowledge he gained defending insurance companies to oppose them on his clients behalf.
- Insurance Claims
Awards & Recognitions
- Book award for comparative criminal procedure
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Admitted pro hac vice to Kentucky, Pennsylvania and New York bars
- Pinellas County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Inns of Court
- The Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 2005
- Indiana University, B.S., Kinesiology, 2002