Ady Goss was born in Bayamon, Puerto Rico and has lived in Central Florida since the age of eleven. Ms. Goss received a Dean’s Scholarship from Stetson University where she obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with minors in Business Law and Spanish. After graduating from Stetson, Ms. Goss was given an Academic Scholarship to attend Barry University School of Law.
While in law school, Ms. Goss received the Book Award in Trial Advocacy. Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Ms. Goss joined a personal injury firm in Orlando, where she had begun working as an intern while in college and through law school.
Ms. Goss is honored and eager to fight for those in their time of need.
- Car Accidents
- Personal Injury
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Justice Association
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Orange County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Stetson University, B.A. 2013
- Barry University School of Law, J.D. 2016