Why Should I Speak With an Attorney?
A personal injury attorney may be your best chance to recover compensation after an injury. In fact, on average, car accident victims who hire a personal injury lawyer recover three times as much compensation as those who don’t.
The attorneys in our Kentucky offices will do everything in their power to help you get the compensation you deserve:
- Investigate who was responsible for your injury
- Collect evidence including police reports, medical records, and witness statements
- Analyze the facts to determine how much your claim is worth
- Communicate and negotiate with the insurance company
- Prepare your case for trial if negotiations don’t yield a fair offer
What Kind of Compensation Can I Recover?
Our goal is to recover all of the costs (damages) associated with your injury. These damages often include:
- Past and future medical expenses including hospital bills, medications, and surgery
- Lost income
- Diminished earning capacity if you’re unable to earn as much moving forward
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages if the liable party was particularly reckless
How Long Will My Case Take?
From drafting a complaint and filing it to arriving at a settlement or verdict, there are several steps involved in personal injury cases. As a result, it can take months or even years for the process to conclude.
No matter how long your case takes, it’s important that you not settle for an inadequate offer. Chances are, your claim is worth far more than the insurance company says.
Can I Afford Legal Representation?
No matter your financial circumstance, we believe that you deserve high-quality legal representation. The attorneys at our Kentucky offices operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning it costs you nothing upfront, and we get paid only if you win.
Contact a Kentucky Personal Injury Lawyer
Morgan & Morgan has helped hundreds of thousands of injury victims like you recover compensation in personal injury lawsuits. Our Kentucky attorneys may be able to help you, too.
Schedule a free case evaluation today. Remember, it costs nothing to get started, and we get paid only if your case is successful.