Airbag Injuries in Louisville209 East Main Street, Suite 400
Louisville, KY 40202
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Airbag Injuries in Louisville
While there is no denying the fact that airbags have saved thousands of lives in the last three decades, defective airbags have been known to take lives. In fact, according to the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration, the recently recalled Takata airbag has caused at least 27 deaths and injured as many as 400 people.
However, airbag recalls are just part of the story. Across the country, airbags are deployed in countless accidents. Though they operate exactly as they were supposed to, preventing catastrophic injury and even death, they can cause a range of serious injuries.
A Kentucky accident attorney from the Morgan & Morgan team can help you secure compensation owed to you for injuries sustained in a car accident with airbag injuries.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Common Airbag Injuries
Regardless of whether your vehicle’s airbag deployed properly due to an accident or it went off unexpectedly due to a defect, the injuries can be quite serious.
Airbag injuries can include:
- Burns and abrasions: As the fabric of your vehicle’s airbag makes contact with the skin on your face, arms, hands, and chest, it can result in burns and abrasions.
- Eye injuries: The chemicals used to inflate the airbag can cause eye injuries, and the force of the deployment can result in broken facial bones around the eye socket.
- Wrist injuries: Wrist fractures are common in car accidents where an airbag is deployed, as the force of the airbag can cause the bones in your hand to break.
- Internal injuries or bleeding: The sudden impact of an airbag on the body can potentially damage internal organs, including the liver, spleen, lungs, and heart, and cause internal bleeding.
- Traumatic brain injuries: This forceful impact on the head and neck may cause contusions, lacerations, and fractures in the skull, damaging the brain.
How Morgan & Morgan Can Help You
If you were injured in an accident in which an airbag was deployed or believe you suffered airbag injuries in Louisville due to a faulty airbag, Morgan & Morgan can help secure compensation for your injuries.
No one wants to be injured in a car accident, and no amount of financial compensation can take away your pain. However, a monetary award in a successful accident claim can go a long way toward easing the financial burden of medical costs and lost wages so you can focus on healing.
Contact the Morgan & Morgan team today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews