Bus Accident Attorney in Louisville209 East Main Street, Suite 400
Louisville, KY 40202
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Bus Accident Attorney in Louisville
Whether it’s to school, work, or just to run errands, Kentucky residents rely on their bus drivers and the companies employing them to get them where they need to be safely and on time. Those who share the road with buses, whether pedestrians, cyclists, or other drivers, trust that bus drivers will follow the rules of the road. However, accidents do happen, and they happen often.
According to research, there are more than 15,000 bus accidents in the United States annually, with 47% of them resulting in injury.
Some accidents are unavoidable, but many are caused by negligence or carelessness, either by the driver or the carrier who employs them. No matter who is at fault, a Louisville bus accident lawyer from Morgan & Morgan can help you hold those who caused your injuries responsible for covering the cost of your medical bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
What Can a Louisville Bus Accident Lawyer Do for You?
Bus accident cases often involve numerous parties with complex insurance policy considerations. Thankfully, a Louisville bus accident lawyer can be your advocate for seeking compensation and justice following a bus accident injury, navigating this intricate legal maze on your behalf.
A bus accident attorney can offer a broad range of legal services after you’ve been injured in a bus accident, including:
- A free case evaluation will determine your claim's validity and help you explore your options.
- An investigation to determine the root cause of the accident and identify all parties responsible for your injuries.
- Gathering all necessary evidence to document your injuries, calculate your losses, and build a strong case on your behalf.
- Handling all aspects of the personal injury claims process.
- Negotiating with insurance companies and legal representatives to ensure a fair settlement.
- Courtroom representation when negotiations fail, and a lawsuit is deemed necessary.
- Providing practical legal advice throughout each step of the process to ensure that you stay fully informed throughout.
Morgan & Morgan: A Trusted Partner
A Louisville bus accident lawyer from Morgan & Morgan will fight for your right to be compensated following a bus injury accident. Whether you were a bus passenger, a bystander, or a driver injured in a bus crash, our team of personal injury professionals will work to reach the best possible outcome in your personal injury claim.
To learn more, contact Morgan & Morgan today and request a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews