Alabama Personal Injury Attorneys
$15 Billion+ Won
800+ Lawyers Nationwide
The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
Protecting Families Since 1988
Local Lawyers Who Care
At Morgan & Morgan, we provide high-quality legal representation for injury victims in Alabama and all across America. Since our founding more than 30 years ago, we’ve won upwards of $15 billion for people just like you.
Although we’re bigger now than we once were, our firm has remained committed to what’s made us successful: Treating every client like family. From start to finish, you can count on us to handle your case with the care and attention it deserves.
No matter the cause of your injury – car crash, slip and fall, motorcycle accident, or something else – the attorneys in our Alabama offices are here to help. Schedule a free, no-risk case evaluation today.
Estamos aquí en Alabama: Vivimos y trabajamos en Alabama. Nuestro sitio de web en Español, abogados.com, ayuda la población latina de Alabama. Complete una evaluación de caso gratis hoy.
Free Case Evaluation
Tell us about your situation so we can get started fighting for you. We tailor each case to meet our clients' needs.
The Fee is FreeTM Only Pay If We Win.
Submit a Free Case Evaluation
You can find out if you qualify immediately.
Get a Call From Us
Our specialists will walk you through your case and collect all the right information to win your case.
Let Us Get to Work
Our specialized attorneys will handle every step of your case from start to finish. You don’t pay until we win.
Related Practice Areas
Hear From Our Clients
We’ve helped over 300,000 families across the United States. See what they have to say.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers
Have Over 55,000
See Our Nationwide Results
We’ve won over $15 Billion for our clients in cases of all types. Let us work hard for you.
Slip & Fall
Morgan & Morgan FAQs
Why Hire an Alabama Personal Injury Attorney?
Our goal is to maximize the amount of compensation you receive for your injury, and our attorneys will stop at nothing to help you achieve that outcome. We can:
- Investigate the cause of your injury and identify who was responsible
- Collect medical records, accident reports, witness statements, and other key evidence
- Analyze the evidence to determine the value of your claim
- Negotiate with the insurance company
- Prepare your case for trial if negotiations don’t result in a fair settlement offer
Keep in mind, insurance companies do all they can to protect their bottom line. That includes making lowball settlement offers and outright denying legitimate claims. Our attorneys understand how to effectively negotiate with the insurance company, and aren’t afraid to go to trial if necessary.
What Kind of Damages Can I Recover?
With the help of our Alabama attorneys, you may be able to recover compensation for:
- Medical expenses including surgery, therapy, hospital bills, and medications
- Lost wages if you can no longer go to work
- Diminished earning capacity if your injury prevents you from earning as much as you did prior
- Emotional damages including pain and suffering
What Is the Lawsuit Process?
Personal injury cases often unfold like this:
- Your attorney will file a complaint alleging wrongdoing on the part of the defendant
- Lawyers on each side will exchange information (known as discovery)
- A settlement may be reached at any point before trial
- If the settlement offer is inadequate, your attorney will present your case in front of a judge
- If you win, the defendant will be instructed to pay you a specific sum of money
As you can see, personal injury cases involve several time-consuming steps. But no matter how tempting it may be, it’s important that you don’t settle for less just to get the process over with. You could be entitled to far more compensation than the insurance company says.
How Can I Get Started?
If you were injured and believe someone else may have been at fault, contact an attorney at one of Morgan & Morgan’s Alabama offices. We may be able to help you recover compensation for your hardship.
To get started, schedule a no-risk case evaluation. It costs nothing upfront, and It’s free unless you win.