Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Mobile2 S Water Street, Suite 200
Mobile, AL 36602
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Mobile
If you’re injured in a pedestrian accident in Mobile, the recovery process can be painful and expensive. Medical bills can pile up, and you may also be dealing with property damage. If your injuries are severe, you may miss work and this can affect your income. Thankfully, you don’t need to deal with this on your own. A Mobile pedestrian accident attorney may be able to help you recover your losses. Contact Morgan & Morgan today for a free case evaluation.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Common Types of Pedestrian Accidents
The causes of pedestrian accidents vary, but most involve motor vehicles. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), an estimated 6,000 accidents in the U.S. resulted in pedestrian fatalities in 2016. Some common types of pedestrian accidents are:
- Distracted drivers. This is one of the primary causes of pedestrian accidents. Drivers distracted by anything such as texting or not paying attention to their surroundings can lead to an accident. Even glancing away from the road for a second can cause a serious accident.
- Speeding drivers can lose control of the vehicles, placing pedestrians at risk for an accident.
- Failing to yield the right of way is another common cause of pedestrian-related accidents. Even if you have a yield sign, it’s still a good idea to ensure the intersection is clear before crossing the street.
Other common causes of pedestrian accidents are failing to stop at a red light or stop sign. Not coming to a stop before turning right at a red light can also place pedestrians at risk. If you’re involved in a pedestrian accident, you may be eligible to receive compensation for your damages. Some types of compensation the attorneys at Morgan & Morgan have required for our clients include:
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
- Loss of current and even future income
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
Every pedestrian accident case is unique. You may be eligible for both economic and non-economic damages. Scheduling a consultation with a specialist from Morgan & Morgan is the first step towards potentially recovering your losses.
Why Choose Morgan & Morgan as Your Mobile Pedestrian Accident Attorney
Morgan & Morgan is the largest personal injury law firm in the nation and has a proven track record of success. We have been fighting for our clients’ legal rights for over 35 years and have recovered more than $20 billion in compensation. Contact Morgan & Morgan for a free case evaluation to learn more.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews