- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Mobile Car Accident Lawyer
A car crash is always a stressful time, but serious accidents can potentially lead to a lifetime of suffering and loss of life’s enjoyment, with insurance companies only too willing to prevent you from recovering the compensation you need to return to your original quality of life.
Our lawyers in Mobile are ready to be the team that fights for your compensation against insurance companies, whether throughout the claims process or in court. Understanding many of the aspects of insurance law can be daunting, and you need a competent attorney to steward your claim to success.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Alabama Auto Insurance Law
Mandatory liability insurance in Alabama the following as of 2013:
- $25,000 for bodily injury or death per person;
- $50,000 total for bodily injury or death; and
- $25,000 for property damage.
This means there is a heavy cushion of protection when you get into an crash, but the reality is for the worst of your injuries or damages, this might not be enough. Alabama doesn’t have personal injury protection, and they also operate under the doctrine of contributory negligence, meaning if you are judged even slightly at fault for the wreck you can receive no monetary compensation.
You might require more due to astronomical healthcare expenses, significant vehicle damage, or worse, a permanent injury or even the death of a loved one. These costs become even more daunting when you or the negligent driver’s insurance refuses to pay for your claim by citing a lack of evidence, an understatement of injury and treatment needs, or one of a variety of other methods.
Car Accident Cases We’ve Won
Our Car Accident Lawyers across the country have achieved significant verdicts for many of our clients:
- $12.2 million verdict for a 15-year-old in 2009 after she had been paralyzed from the waist down in a car accident.
- $2.6 million settlement for a 28-year-old man who was in a crash with a “phantom vehicle,” fracturing his skull and requiring a titanium plate insertion.
- $1,050,000 verdict for our client after the defendant turned into her vehicle, requiring many expensive surgical procedures and a permanent intrathecal pump.
- $950,000 settlement for a 50-year-old iron worker who was in a head-on collision and suffered a severe fracture of his right foot.
- $900,000 verdict after a jury concluded that an insurance company acted in bad faith by refusing to properly cover the medical bills of a client who sustained a back injury in an accident.
- $850,000 settlement for a 40-year-old man struck in a head-on collision and needing multiple surgeries to repair the fractures in his leg.
Morgan & Morgan offers a proven track record of success when it comes to litigating your claim and helping you on the path to recovery.
Hire a Competent Mobile Car Accident Lawyers to Fight for You
Receiving compensation in your wreck can be difficult, and a knowledgeable automobile accident attorney can be key to improving your chances. Our lawyers provide that. They can investigate and collect information about your crash and craft successful claims that can improve your chances of receiving compensation.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews